TC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TC

Does anyone else remember the hit TC took on a QB keeper late in the game vs UNH long after when he should have been pulled? He got up shaking his right arm and was visibly shaken and his right hand seemed to bother him until he was finally pulled. Today's performance could certainly have been a combination of JMU dominance and TC having the worst game ever for a DI QB, but it would not surprise me to learn TC played with an injury to his throwing arm or shoulder today, for whatever it's worth.

Re: TC

I'll admit it seemed weird that he dropped the ball a couple times while trying to throw it. It was like the ball was covered in butter, and he couldn't grip it. QBs don't just drop the ball like that.
    Rollin' in my 5.0
    With my rag-top down so my hair can blow!
    Nod your head to this Jackrabbits!

Comment

Oh god this is SHSU last year 2.0

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      Remember Gun Saftey-Treat Every Hunter as if he were Loaded

Comment

Is J'Bore gonna come in and be able to compete for the job or is he an automatic reshirt?

Comment

Originally posted by jbjack View Post
          Does anyone else remember the hit TC took on a QB keeper late in the game vs UNH long after when he should have been pulled? He got up shaking his right arm and was visibly shaken and his right hand seemed to bother him until he was finally pulled. Today's performance could certainly have been a combination of JMU dominance and TC having the worst game ever for a DI QB, but it would not surprise me to learn TC played with an injury to his throwing arm or shoulder today, for whatever it's worth.
          And reading some of your past posts, you are a dumb fck

Comment

Originally posted by BitsTD View Post
            Is J'Bore gonna come in and be able to compete for the job or is he an automatic reshirt?

Based upon how the Lujan-Christion transition played out, he'd have to be drastically better than the other QBs (to possibly surpass a senior, junior, and a couple sophomores on the roster) and learn the playbook very rapidly, right?

Comment

Originally posted by jakejc795 View Post
              Based upon how the Lujan-Christion transition played out, he'd have to be drastically better than the other QBs (to possibly surpass a senior, junior, and a couple sophomores on the roster) and learn the playbook very rapidly, right?
              That is correct. I have no insight about him one way or the other. I just know competition is good. And I want to see the players that give us the best chance to win in the present. I am beyond saving guys for down the road if they are ready now. A "Stig Mantra" is play in the present. Let's continue our trend upward. Now, if you have a guy that is a "Difference Maker" play him. But if you have equal or better players ahead of him then redshirt the guy. Otherwise get him on the field.

Comment

Originally posted by jakejc795 View Post
                It's tough for a true freshman to win a starting position, much less at QB. As much as we are all down on TC after today, I believe he already owns the school career record for total yards after basically 2 1/2 seasons. Unless Gibbs won't agree to it, I would be surprised if he doesn't redshirt. Unless Christion gets hurt, than all bets are off.

Comment

Originally posted by bigticket1 View Post
                  It's tough for a true freshman to win a starting position, much less at QB. As much as we are all down on TC after today, I believe he already owns the school career record for total yards after basically 2 1/2 seasons. Unless Gibbs won't agree to it, I would be surprised if he doesn't redshirt. Unless Christion gets hurt, than all bets are off.
                  To clarify, I think Christion can get them where they need to be next year, and I think the Jacks are fortunate to have him (notwithstanding today's game). The NFL record holders for career fumbles and fumbles in a game (Moon & Dawson) are both HOFers, so even the greats make mistakes, and I think Christion uses this to fuel a stellar senior season.

I mentioned earlier in the season that it seemed like he was "aiming" the ball on passes to Goedert and Wieneke. I still think maybe he was trying to make them look good for scouts, etc. rather than just relying on a more natural throwing motion, thereby causing his accuracy to suffer.

Comment

Originally posted by mitchellrabbit View Post
                    And reading some of your past posts, you are a dumb fck
                    Woah... I think it's a legit question. Since when does a QB fumble the ball like he did twice without either the weather being a factor or him being injured?

Comment

TC had a terrible game. My question is this on coaching the Qb. Why no Qb coach on the sideline? Hasn’t been one for years. If the OC is the Qb coach then put him on the field. Not one coach ever came to TC tonight to talk to him besides that stupid telephone call from the OC. A coach needs to look the Qb in the eyes, talk face to face and figure things out with a dry board if necessary. The 30 second phone call is horrible coaching. Come on coaches!

Comment

Originally posted by Hareofthedog View Post
                        TC had a terrible game. My question is this on coaching the Qb. Why no Qb coach on the sideline? Hasn’t been one for years. If the OC is the Qb coach then put him on the field. Not one coach ever came to TC tonight to talk to him besides that stupid telephone call from the OC. A coach needs to look the Qb in the eyes, talk face to face and figure things out with a dry board if necessary. The 30 second phone call is horrible coaching. Come on coaches!
                        Hard to argue with that. and I'm sure It happened but I was hoping to see guys trying to lift him up, not just him sitting alone on the sideline. (perhaps he asked to be alone?) Unfortunately it all snowballed, but one things for sure, that kid won us a bunch of games this year.

Comment

I going to give TC the benefit of a doubt, I think he played with an injury. Why would he commit 10 turnovers on purpose? Physically he was not 100%.

Comment

Gibbs will redshirt. He’s coming from a run first offense. Yes, he is very talented but there is a less than 1% chance he starts next season. I’m more worried about TC mentally then physically. His body will heal. This is the type of game that can haunt a person forever.
                            Jackrabbits: Long ears, strong hind legs, gritty, relentless, fearless.

Comment

Originally posted by WestSideRabbit View Post
                              Gibbs will redshirt. He’s coming from a run first offense. Yes, he is very talented but there is a less than 1% chance he starts next season. I’m more worried about TC mentally then physically. His body will heal. This is the type of game that can haunt a person forever.
                              Yes it could. He seems like a tough kid who by now knows how to find the student union. If you recall when we pulled TC red shirt, I made a comment that this kid had not been on campus long enough to know how to find his way to the student union. I think TC will be okay.

Comment

Working...
                              X