Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: TC

Originally posted by Hareofthedog View Post
    Comparing SDSU to Alabama has little merit. backup quarterback for the Jacks was a huge drop off Bama had another top quarterback to insert in the second half.
    Obviously that's Stigs fault. He needs to have a top 5 QB on the bench waiting to rescue TC. He needs to be fired. #JackFan96 #Troll

Comment

Originally posted by Roy View Post
      "You gotta dance with the one that brung ya" Go Jacks!!
      Just remember this standard when other athletes don't perform well.

Comment

Originally posted by mitchellrabbit View Post
        Keep in mind he usually posts when we lose, are losing or have a bad game. Otherwise we do t hear from him. Possibly a yote fan in disguise?
        LOL. I think he's one of ours. Here's one of his posts from the UNH game thread: "I am profoundly impressed with how we've played the past two weeks. And, as some of you well know, I can be a real jackwagon. If we keep this up, we can play with anybody. I believe JMU is the best..." Citation: http://sdsufans.com/board/showthread...033#post324033

I have some appreciation for those who admit being a real jackwagon on occasion. (I think that post was the first time I've seen the word 'jackwagon'. Not sure what that is but in context, I think I get it and he'll get no argument from me!)

Comment

Originally posted by JackJD View Post
          LOL. I think he's one of ours. Here's one of his posts from the UNH game thread: "I am profoundly impressed with how we've played the past two weeks. And, as some of you well know, I can be a real jackwagon. If we keep this up, we can play with anybody. I believe JMU is the best..."

I have some appreciation for those who admit being a real jackwagon on occasion. (I think that post was the first time I've seen the word 'jackwagon'. Not sure what that is but in context, I think I get it.)

That was one post. I'm with Mitchell. Most of his posts are negative. It's ok to be critical, but saying we needed to bench TC in that game doesn't make sense considering what we had waiting in the wings. TC has his flaws but my goodness he's done a hell of a lot more good for SDSU football than bad.
          Last edited by MontanaRabbit; 01-09-2018, 10:36 AM.

Comment

The "previous posts" function strikes again. I always wonder about the lurkers that only show up on message boards when things go bad. You can't miss them here - wait until our next MBB loss (or even the next time we are temporarily 10 points behind). Coping mechanism? It seems like a miserable existence.

Comment

Originally posted by MontanaRabbit View Post
              Obviously that's Stigs fault. He needs to have a top 5 QB on the bench waiting to rescue TC. He needs to be fired. #JackFan96 #Troll
              Just an adequate replacement would suffice.

Comment

Originally posted by Southeast View Post
                The "previous posts" function strikes again. I always wonder about the lurkers that only show up on message boards when things go bad. You can't miss them here - wait until our next MBB loss (or even the next time we are temporarily 10 points behind). Coping mechanism? It seems like a miserable existence.
                It is the diversity button! The yotes have CF which keeps things livelier than usual.
                Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Comment

How ironic that some of those that attack ,label people, etc, etc....might actually be Trolls themselves, who monitor every post , licking their chops when they find someone to demean. Hey, maybe someone has a different opinion than yours, get over it. That's the type behavior that causes a big devide (ie ...Republican vs Democrat?), not unification, It's also childish, borderline "discussion" probably the lowest standard to even be considered "discussion".Who really has the "miserable existence" anyway. Judge not, least ye be judged. A lot of truth in that simple statement.
                  Last edited by jackdaniel; 01-09-2018, 10:56 AM.

Comment

LOL. I think he's one of ours. Here's one of his posts from the UNH game thread: "I am profoundly impressed with how we've played the past two weeks. And, as some of you well know, I can be a real jackwagon. If we keep this up, we can play with anybody. I believe JMU is the best..." Citation: http://sdsufans.com/board/showthread...033#post324033

I have some appreciation for those who admit being a real jackwagon on occasion. (I think that post was the first time I've seen the word 'jackwagon'. Not sure what that is but in context, I think I get it and he'll get no argument from me!)

Maybe someone should check to see if there is a chapter of JA (Jackwagons Anonymous) in the area !

Comment

Time to remind all and sundry "discuss posts, not posters?"
                      "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

He's not a Jackrabbit fan. If I had to guess I'd say he's affiliated with USD in some way, more then just a fan I suspect.

Anyhow.......TC had the worst game any offensive player has ever had in a playoff game in the history of FCS. He's had a lot of great games. I'd stick with him.
                        We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

Originally posted by CappinHard View Post
                          Lol, I knew someone would post this. The situation is completely different though. We didn't have the #1 QB recruit in the nation waiting in the wings. Also. He put him in there because his strength was passing and he did that better than the starter. The same can't be said for our backups.
                          He's right, TC is sill our MVP.

Comment

I support TC, I still think there was something up with him just uncharacteristic him losing his grip on the FB. And you have to look at the coaches some, they come up with the gam plans and call the plays and give him his reads/ progressions. Then again I am not a huge fan of our O coordinator.
                            Go Big Go Blue ..... Go Jacks

Comment

[QUOTE=JackJD;325982]LOL. I think he's one of ours. Here's one of his posts from the UNH game thread: "[COLOR=#333333][FONT=Verdana]I am profoundly impressed with how we've played the past two weeks. And, as some of you well know, I can be a real jackwagon. If we keep this up, we can play with anybody. I believe JMU is the best..." Citation: http://sdsufans.com/board/showthread...033#post324033

Apparently i missed the once in a lifetime positive post by him. Really, i did somehow. But it doesnt change my opinion of him.

Comment

TC had an awful game. It was a once in a lifetime sort of awful. I feel for the kid. I hope he can get over it and move on. We've all seen what he can do when he is on and he is usually more on than off. He's given us more good than bad and because of that I'm on the side of sticking with him. This will be a great opportunity for Taryn to find out what he is made of. This has the potential to be the stuff of legend if he can work through it and get the support he deserves from the staff, teammates, and fans.
                                One hand points to campus...the other to the liquor store.

Comment

Working...
                                X