GDT: Jackrabbits @ Buffaloes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: GDT: Jackrabbits @ Buffaloes

They looked demoralized after giving up that 6 point lead in OT. Big missed FTs. Overall a very good effort.

Comment

Should have had it in the first OT. Damn. Jenkins is beautiful.
      Originally posted by JackFan96
      Well, I don't get to sit in Mom's basement and watch sports all day

Comment

Darn it! This is a game we need to win! We are just not a good team defensively to this point. We made a very mediocre team that shot 25% from their last game on their home court. Offensively, they are gutty, gritty bunch.

They have a chance to be a dominant team. It is up to them.

SUPERBUNNY
        MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM, BIZUN!!!

Comment

Hard loss to take, this team is full of fighters though.

Comment

What a game. So close to another big win. If Daum doesn't miss those two FTs...... I suppose he's earned a pass.

How about Jenkins - how good is he going to be by March?! It's quite a luxury to have two last-shot guys like he and Daum. They're going to do some damage.

Comment

Originally posted by Southeast View Post
              What a game. So close to another big win. If Daum doesn't miss those two FTs...... I suppose he's earned a pass.

How about Jenkins - how good is he going to be by March?! It's quite a luxury to have two last-shot guys like he and Daum. They're going to do some damage.
              Jenkins is good right now!

Comment

Love how this team can score but man they need to play defense better. Rebounding too.
                "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Tough loss. Jacks needed some good bench minutes to keep players fresh late in the game. Theisen could have helped. I hope he's not seriously injured.
                  This space for lease.

Comment

fun game to watch! This game was ours for the taking but aftert those two missed free those I felt the Buffs had new life.

Comment

Originally posted by Jacked_Up View Post
                      Tough loss. Jacks needed some good bench minutes to keep players fresh late in the game. Theisen could have helped. I hope he's not seriously injured.
                      Jacks need to hope Theisen isn't out for a extended period. We got really small during the few minutes that Daum sat. And there will be games where Mike will have to sit more because of foul trouble. It's hard to play the number of minutes he has been over the course of an entire season without wearing down.

Comment

Originally posted by bigticket1 View Post
                        Jacks need to hope Theisen isn't out for a extended period. We got really small during the few minutes that Daum sat. And there will be games where Mike will have to sit more because of foul trouble. It's hard to play the number of minutes he has been over the course of an entire season without wearing down.
                        This is a much bigger deal in the OOC and March Madness. I think that this team even with Daum on the bench, will be fine against most of the Summit. Jenkins' ability to take over a game is a huge pressure relief. Now, if both he and Daum are on the bench at once we will struggle on the offensive end.
                        -South Dakotan by birth, a Jackrabbit by choice.

Comment

I was really impressed with how well we cleaned up our dumb turnovers from the first half. Daum and Jenkins Jr. were unreal offensively again. To me, this felt like Key's best game. He really picked his opportunity's to drive, instead of just going for it every damn time, and because of that he was unstoppable when he did penetrate. Playing with only 8 guys dressed a mile high is never easy, we were going to run out of gas eventually, and we finally did in the 2nd OT.

Comment

Originally posted by BigGoosie13 View Post
                            I was really impressed with how well we cleaned up our dumb turnovers from the first half. Daum and Jenkins Jr. were unreal offensively again. To me, this felt like Key's best game. He really picked his opportunity's to drive, instead of just going for it every damn time, and because of that he was unstoppable when he did penetrate. Playing with only 8 guys dressed a mile high is never easy, we were going to run out of gas eventually, and we finally did in the 2nd OT.
                            I agree on Key. I would think that PG is the hardest position to "step into" on a team. Not only are you trying to learn how to play at the speed of a higher level, but you also have to learn a new offense and your teammate's tendencies. It is the same transition that Orris went through last year. I think that, come tournament time, Key is going to a real pain in the butt of the opposition. His combination of quickness and ability to penetrate is something we haven't seen in a Jacks uniform. Plus, I don't have to have a panic attack every time a team decides to implement a full-court press now.
                            -South Dakotan by birth, a Jackrabbit by choice.

Comment

Colorado beats #4 Arizona State in overtime. That should help the Jacks some as we work hopefully towards the playoffs

Comment

Originally posted by 73alum View Post
                                Colorado beats #4 Arizona State in overtime. That should help the Jacks some as we work hopefully towards the playoffs
                                The Buffs continue to help the Jack's RPI as they complete the Arizona sweep by beating the Wildcats.

Comment

Working...
                                X