• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: GDT: SDSU Jackrabbits @ Creighton Bluejays

where was selland the second half?

Comment

Selland was on the bench after getting torched a dozen times on D.

AJ in the post game interview, "we stunk today". I agree. They were flat and Creighton made them pay. We have a couple of these games every year, unfortunately.

Comment

Originally posted by Southeast View Post
        Selland was on the bench after getting torched a dozen times on D.

AJ in the post game interview, "we stunk today". I agree. They were flat and Creighton made them pay. We have a couple of these games every year, unfortunately.
        every time i checked the video she wasn't in. just glad it wasn't an injury. she did get burned quite a bit that first half. i was just surprised she was on faber. really puzzled me.

Comment

This team can still accomplish great things, just need to eliminate, cut loose the anchors that hold them back. We'll see if they can do that, only relatively easy game left is Wichita... maybe, we aren't consistent enough to say that with any real confidence yet. Maddie contributed and the two Syd's played well, Larson seems to have a pretty good game ,every game, her and Macy. Nice they bring consistency to the team, we need more of that, IMO. Ellie played a pretty good game also.
          Last edited by jackdaniel; 12-16-2017, 12:29 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by jackdaniel View Post
            This team can still accomplish great things, just need to eliminate, cut loose the anchors that hold them back. We'll see if they can do that, only relatively easy game left is Wichita... maybe, we aren't consistent enough to say that with any real confidence yet. Maddie contributed and the two Syd's played well, Larson seems to have a pretty good game ,every game, her and Macy. Nice they bring consistency to the team, we need more of that, IMO.
            the anchor they don't have-------a real true post player. against top teams, it makes it real tough if they run into someone that can guard against the 3, or, if they aren't falling.

Comment

I wish this experiment of trying to turn Macy into a post player would end.

Comment

Not a good loss. USD beat them by 5 in Vermillion. We need to go on the road and win these kind of games.

Comment

Working...
                X