FCS AP All American

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FCS AP All American

Dallas and Ohnesorge make the 1st team and Rozeboom is 3rd team...

Re: FCS AP All American

Here's a link to the story in USA Today:

https://www.usatoday.com/story/sport...eam/108536712/

I know that Jake Wieneke's numbers weren't as big this year but in my book, he's the best in the country and showed it last weekend.

Comment

Jordan Brown, Christion and Vinatieri deserve a spot somewhere and an argument can be made for Wieneke.

Comment

Grossly underrepresented. Brown and Vinny should be on there somewhere.

Comment

Meh... Sportwriters can like who the like. And consequently, they like stats.

It's nice for guys to get recognized for their hard work, but ultimately, the results on the field/classroom/community are what matter.

Comment

2 of 22 first teamers with 123 teams to choose from. I will note that none of our talented trio had “great” seasons this year. However, they had very good seasons, other on team stepped up, and now the team has had this best season ever enjoyed at SdSU.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Jordan Brown is an all-american corner. The problem with corner is if you are the #1 you are against the #1 every week, and if you are really good they just throw away from you so you don't get good stats.

The rest were probably all-american but you are nitpicking and splitting hairs

Comment

I think it just awesome that we have 3 in and to able to argue that 4 or 5 more deserve the recognition. Great job by this administration on recruiting and coaching and getting their full potential out of these great men
                Go Big Go Blue ..... Go Jacks

Comment

Surprised nobodies mentioned Soulek. Probably doesn't have the stats but he's a senior and a repeat all conference selection. Pretty sure we wouldn't be where we are if not for him.

Comment

Working...
                  X