What happened to Chris Howell?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    LET'S TAKE A TRIP TO BIRDLAND! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=68-6O2mJhMw

Comment

Re: GDT: Fighting Hawks @ Jackrabbits

Originally posted by 2002jack View Post
      What happened to Chris Howell?

Announcers said something about him banging his knee. We better hope that isn't serious.
      Originally posted by JackFan96
      Well, I don't get to sit in Mom's basement and watch sports all day

Comment

Originally posted by JimmyJack View Post
        They don't even look like a D1 team. Lots of skinny guys.
        I'm curious how they stayed within 12 or whatever it was agains NDSU. Must have been home court/crowd energy.

Comment

Key needs to start figuring this out. Pass the ball.
          Holy nutmeg!

Comment

Ian Theisen misses the FT that would have got us 100. Loved how disappointed he was that he missed it - funny stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by RabbitObsessed View Post
              I'm curious how they stayed within 12 or whatever it was agains NDSU. Must have been home court/crowd energy.
              I've seen five or six NDSU games (including the one against UND) and I was not surprised UND hung around with them. NDSU has had a few really nice games but are definitely a work in progress (especially in the post).

If they stay healthy, I think we'll see the Jacks do something similar in multiple conference games. This is a preview of the type of defenders Daum is often going to face. He can get back to working the paint (unlike the tougher OOC games). Werner and Flack were the only two that could slow him down last year and they've both moved on. I have not seen anyone on either of their former teams that looks even close so far this year.

Comment

Originally posted by Southeast View Post
                I've seen five or six NDSU games (including the one against UND) and I was not surprised UND hung around with them. NDSU has had a few really nice games but are definitely a work in progress (especially in the post).

If they stay healthy, I think we'll see the Jacks do something similar in multiple conference games. This is a preview of the type of defenders Daum is often going to face. He can get back to working the paint (unlike the tougher OOC games). Werner and Flack were the only two that could slow him down last year and they've both moved on. I have not seen anyone on either of their former teams that looks even close so far this year.
                An even bigger difference between this game and some of those other major conference games was that, not only could Daum work down low with ease, but so could Howell, Telly, and even King.

Comment

Originally posted by JimmyJack View Post
                  They don't even look like a D1 team. Lots of skinny guys.
                  UND is absolutely terrible. They could possibly be the worst D1 team I’ve seen at Frost since as long as I can remember. I thought the same thing regarding D2. They had a post with the knee brace and Crandall. That’s it. The rest of those guys likely wouldn’t even play for SDSU.

Also, their coach is a complete whiner and the players take on his personality. They started to get chippy in the beginning of the second half. I’d never want to play for that guy.
                  Disclaimer: This post may contain assumptions and/or opinions related to Jackrabbit Athletics.

Comment

Ian Theisen misses the FT that would have got us 100. Loved how disappointed he was that he missed it - funny stuff.
                    I loved how he clanked it off the front of the rim. I'm imagining the place went silent for that one hoping to get to 100 and he throws up a brick ha ha

Comment

My guess is that our tempo and depth was a bigger mismatch for UND. Bison play much slower and more methodical with less possessions per game. And I would agree with you, UND at home probably helped. Minus the Missouri State & Kansas debacles this team has played incredibly well so far this season. Getting wins in Fargo, Vermillion, & Ft. Wayne will be tough as usual but I see this team rolling through the league minus those 3 games and battling USD in the SL Title game in a 1 vs 2 seed matchup. Having 12k fans going nuts in Sioux Falls for that game on ESPN2 will bode well for the league if it happens!

Comment

Announcers said something about him banging his knee. We better hope that isn't serious.
                        On the radio post-game show, Otz said Howell had a blister problem.

Comment

Originally posted by MNJack3 View Post
                          My guess is that our tempo and depth was a bigger mismatch for UND. Bison play much slower and more methodical with less possessions per game. And I would agree with you, UND at home probably helped. Minus the Missouri State & Kansas debacles this team has played incredibly well so far this season. Getting wins in Fargo, Vermillion, & Ft. Wayne will be tough as usual but I see this team rolling through the league minus those 3 games and battling USD in the SL Title game in a 1 vs 2 seed matchup. Having 12k fans going nuts in Sioux Falls for that game on ESPN2 will bode well for the league if it happens!
                          All road games is the Summit will be difficult. Win at home and pick up 4 on the road will be pretty good. I think 11-3 wins the conference.

LET'S TAKE A TRIP TO BIRDLAND! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=68-6O2mJhMw

Comment

Just a quick note, but Friday's opponent Colorado lost to the other USD 69-59.

Comment

Does o'hares still do free nachos if the team scores 100. It was some deal like that.
                              "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

I don't think UND is as bad as they looked at times. It was just a really good night for the Jacks.
                                This space for lease.

Comment

Working...
                                X