GDT: Fighting Hawks @ Jackrabbits

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GDT: Fighting Hawks @ Jackrabbits

This is a preview of the new Summit team for 2018-19. The Hawks come to town with a 4-5 record with the most recent loss to the Bison. Crandall,6'4" guard, is the leading scorer for UND with about 17 points/game. 6'8" Jones is the leading rebounder at 7.4. The Hawks are scoring 77 points per game while shooting 44% with a meager 27% from the 3 pt arc. They have been getting to the line 22 times per game with the 2 guards Crandall and Stewart getting 50% of those shots. Hawaii, Creighton, Nebraska, NDSU, and Utah Valley are the teams that beat UND. None of the victories are noteworthy which include Presentation, Troy, Ark Pine Bluff, and Northland. Home court advantage should give the Jackrabbits the edge they need to win this one. Go Jacks!!
    (This game is on Midco. Also, if you call before 5 pm, there is a special for 4 tickets, drinks, and popcorn for $40.)
    Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Re: GDT: Fighting Hawks @ Jackrabbits

Originally posted by OldHare View Post
    This is a preview of the new Summit team for 2018-19. The Hawks come to town with a 4-5 record with the most recent loss to the Bison. Crandall,6'4" guard, is the leading scorer for UND with about 17 points/game. 6'8" Jones is the leading rebounder at 7.4. The Hawks are scoring 77 points per game while shooting 44% with a meager 27% from the 3 pt arc. They have been getting to the line 22 times per game with the 2 guards Crandall and Stewart getting 50% of those shots. Hawaii, Creighton, Nebraska, NDSU, and Utah Valley are the teams that beat UND. None of the victories are noteworthy which include Presentation, Troy, Ark Pine Bluff, and Northland. Home court advantage should give the Jackrabbits the edge they need to win this one. Go Jacks!!
    (This game is on Midco. Also, if you call before 5 pm, there is a special for 4 tickets, drinks, and popcorn for $40.)
    Hoping for a good performance. This is the kind of team that the Jacks should be able to handle, so I don't want a close one. (who does?)

Just hoping that the team continues to grow and develop.

Comment

Jenkins,Jr. starting for Howell.

Comment

Defense has been suspect so far. Offense looks really good. When Jenkins gets hot, there's not much the other team can do.
        Originally posted by JackFan96
        Well, I don't get to sit in Mom's basement and watch sports all day

Comment

UND has literally no match for Daum. Same ref has called two questionable travels so far.

Comment

We're playing defense like we know we're better than these guys and we don't need to play defense.

Comment

We only have 9 dudes on the roster now, but man, I really love all 9 guys. They all bring something different to the table.

Comment

I love how we are doing some damage in the paint tonight. Man this team can score - UND looks like a deer in the headlights.

Comment

Originally posted by RabbitObsessed View Post
                  UND has literally no match for Daum. Same ref has called two questionable travels so far.
                  Could be a 40 point night for Mike. Has 17 with 7 to go in the half. Mostly inside game and free throws so far;

Comment

SDSU kind of cooled off the last 3 or 4 minutes of that half. Dropped their overall shooting percentage for the half to 71%.

55-30

Comment

Daum with 20 at the half - he can have as many as he wants to get tonight. Except for the UND fouls, that SDSU offense looked like it was playing in an all-star game.

Comment

SDSU sleep walks out the gates of the 2nd half. UND with 3 straight 3s.

Comment

Telly making an appearance this half.

Comment

My amateur scouting report on UND: not good.

Comment

Originally posted by RabbitObsessed View Post
                              My amateur scouting report on UND: not good.
                              They don't even look like a D1 team. Lots of skinny guys.
                              Holy nutmeg!

Comment

Working...
                              X