Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Frisco

Originally posted by Nidaros View Post
    You are going to North Texas not Aruba. There is a difference in night temps.
    Not worried about temperature. I can dress for that.
    "Life is short so make sure you spend as much time as possible arguing with strangers on the Internet." - Person

Comment

Originally posted by RowdyRabbit View Post
      Yes I reckon so. Good luck.

Comment

Originally posted by RowdyRabbit View Post
        If there's one lesson I've learned about the games in Frisco, it's to bring warm clothes. It can get cold and windy and miserable in Dallas in January. One game was in t-shirt weather so ya just never know.

Good luck on Saturday, Jacks!

Comment

As a now DFW rabbit, last year title game-was probably the the coldest day of the year. Likely hi of 25 and 10-15 mph wind out of nw. Reminded me of CAS before building north and sitting toward north end. Don’t forget insulated foot wear.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

What's there to do in Frisco? My wife is anxious about possibly making reservations. Where are things located in relation to the stadium. Are the bars and restaurants close or is it a situation where the bar area is aways away and you Uber to the stadium?
            One hand points to campus...the other to the liquor store.

Comment

Originally posted by ringthebells View Post
              What's there to do in Frisco? My wife is anxious about possibly making reservations. Where are things located in relation to the stadium. Are the bars and restaurants close or is it a situation where the bar area is aways away and you Uber to the stadium?
              Frisco is basically a northern suburb of Dallas.

A bit far out from the Dallas CBD but the the DFW Metroplex is humongous.
              "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Google Maps for Toyota Stadium, Frisco, Texas. For all y'all who are visually inclined.
                "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Good luck tomorrow, SDSU fans! Would love to see a rematch in Frisco!! Beat the Dukes!!

Comment

Thanks, Hando. National media would likely give some attention to NDSU and SDSU going out back to have a fight.
                    The Bison looked very good against SHSU. I guessed they’d win easily enough but they really put a beat down on SHSU.
                    Last edited by JackJD; 12-16-2017, 01:40 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by HandoEX View Post
                      Good luck tomorrow, SDSU fans! Would love to see a rematch in Frisco!! Beat the Dukes!!
                      Thanks Hando! I feel for you guys losing Wimbush, Allison, and Brooks. Tough breaks and it seems like you guys have been a little snake bitten this year. Do you think Dempsey will see action at corner? I know earlier in the year Izzo said this was luckily a position that didn’t have a lot of depth.
                      Jackrabbits: Long ears, strong hind legs, gritty, relentless, fearless.

Comment

ThErEs nO sUcH ThInG As JiNxS

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                        Remember Gun Saftey-Treat Every Hunter as if he were Loaded

Comment

Originally posted by filbert View Post
                          Google Maps for Toyota Stadium, Frisco, Texas. For all y'all who are visually inclined.
                          I dont think I need one in 2018 but maybe 2019

Comment

Working...
                          X