Frisco

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Frisco

I bought my 8 tickets to Frisco back in August when they went on sale. I should line up some rooms probably. I think we'll probably drive down, flying from Pierre often isn't worth the hassles.

Comment

I’ll be coming over from Florida. Not sure about bringing the wife and kids, but I’ll be there for sure!

Comment

Originally posted by jackmd View Post
        I just booked a room at the Fairfield Inn & Suites Plano/Colony 10 miles from Toyota Stadium, closest I good get on Expedia, TripAdvisor. I drive 110 miles one way on home gamedays.....
        I booked a room at the Holiday Inn Plano/Colony. Says im about 8 1/2 miles from the stadium. I sure hope i dont have to cancel it.

Comment

Is there a bar/restaurant area in Frisco by the stadium?
          One hand points to campus...the other to the liquor store.

Comment

Originally posted by mitchellrabbit View Post
            I booked a room at the Holiday Inn Plano/Colony. Says im about 8 1/2 miles from the stadium. I sure hope i dont have to cancel it.
            Same here. WHEN we win on Saturday, I'll probably keep an eye open for a hotel closer to Frisco after the JMU and probably Sam Houston fans sell their rooms. Also would be worth keeping an eye on secondary ticket markets after both games, as there could be some tickets from the losing teams showing up.

Comment

Originally posted by BrerRabbit View Post
              I bought my 8 tickets to Frisco back in August when they went on sale. I should line up some rooms probably. I think we'll probably drive down, flying from Pierre often isn't worth the hassles.
              How much did you pay for tickets? Just curious because I assume the tickets showing available now are way overpriced. Just trying to get an idea of what the allotment tickets will cost and what I should be looking for as reasonably priced secondary market tickets.

Comment

Originally posted by CappinHard View Post
                How much did you pay for tickets? Just curious because I assume the tickets showing available now are way overpriced. Just trying to get an idea of what the allotment tickets will cost and what I should be looking for as reasonably priced secondary market tickets.
                If we do win Saturday, im hoping to get tickets through the ticket office.

Comment

Originally posted by mitchellrabbit View Post
                  If we do win Saturday, im hoping to get tickets through the ticket office.
                  I will too, I would rather sit in the allotment with a bunch of other SDSU fans. I'm optimistic to think that just being a season ticket holder would ensure a person tickets if they request. Does anyone know how many tickets each person can request? Is your number of season tickets the maximum that a person can request? Or can you request more?

Comment

I will too, I would rather sit in the allotment with a bunch of other SDSU fans. I'm optimistic to think that just being a season ticket holder would ensure a person tickets if they request. Does anyone know how many tickets each person can request? Is your number of season tickets the maximum that a person can request? Or can you request more?
                    I think the biggest issue will be players families. And they deserve the tickets, but that will take up a large amount of them.
                    Disclaimer: This post may contain assumptions and/or opinions related to Jackrabbit Athletics.

Comment

This thread has to be the biggest jinx of all time.
                      “I used to be with it. But then they changed what it was. Now what I’m with isn’t it, and what’s it seems scary and wierd. It’ll happen to you.” — Abe Simpson

Comment

Tickets were $75 each face value and with the add ons the price for each came to $83 and change. Why I have to pay for add ons buying direct from NCAA is bewildering but NOTHING about buying tickets to events makes any sense any more.

Comment

Originally posted by SF_Rabbit_Fan View Post
                          As TAB said, if you're going to go, you have to plan ahead. I plan on SDSU winning.

Comment

Originally posted by BrerRabbit View Post
                            Tickets were $75 each face value and with the add ons the price for each came to $83 and change. Why I have to pay for add ons buying direct from NCAA is bewildering but NOTHING about buying tickets to events makes any sense any more.
                            Ha, exactly... It's insane the amount of charges, fees, etc. that get added on top of everything. The one that gets me is when you have to pay a convenience charge for buying online compared to no convenience charge for buying them in person at a ticket office. So they're saying that it's more convenient for them to have to pay someone to sit there and wait for me to come buy a physical ticket that they have to print compared to buying them online and me printing them on my own? Alright then. Ticketmaster has one hell of a racket going. Stubhub is the same. Just because I hate them so much, people should check out TickPick when looking for tickets. I have saved a bunch in fees using their site, and they usually have the same tickets available as stubhub.

Comment

Absolutely nothing in this thread will have anything to do with who wins the game on Saturday. Planning ahead is critical to success. If it isn't the Jacks' day on Saturday, then I'll come up with a new plan for that weekend. As of right now, I'm planning to see you all in Frisco.

I had a TicketMaster experience yet again on this past Saturday which rivals the worst. Leaves me shaking my head how they could suck so bad at Customer service and still exist in this environment. The answer of course, is that they have got the market locked down on the other end, leaving us as consumers holding the bag. Sigh.

Comment

Originally posted by SF_Rabbit_Fan View Post
                                I dont believe in that crap. Whatever happens is going to happen even if we do talk about going to Frisco. Plus i want to plan ahead too. Motel, tickets, work schedule....cant wait till the last minute to get all this done. Yep, i already put in to take that fri sat sun mon off. If we lose then i work. Motel i can cancel if we lose saturday. I dont have tickets yet but trying to figure out who all wants to go if it happens so i can get right on it when i get an email from the ticket office. Nothing wrong with planning, right?

Comment

Working...
                                X