X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Know your foe - James Madison University

Considering attending the game
    http://www.gojacks.com/sb_output.asp...e-7398e300ea5f
    Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Comment

If the Jacks can control the line of scrimmage on defense they’ll have a good shot at winning this. We’ll find out Saturday.
      Disclaimer: This post may contain assumptions and/or opinions related to Jackrabbit Athletics.

Comment

Originally posted by CappinHard View Post
        Has anyone ever attended a watch party in the Minneapolis area? I'll be up there on Saturday and it would be fun to watch the game with some jacks fans. I saw there are a few listed on the alumni website that I'll check out, just seeing if anyone has experienced one of them.
        I'll be in Minneapolis on Saturday too with other Jacks fans in the family and we've discussed going to the watch party. No decision made yet but leaning toward the watch party rather than staying at son's house to watch on TV.

Comment

Does someone want to try to get an email going to the department about trying to a watch party in club 71? I think that whoever came up with that had a fantastic idea! There are going to be a very limited number of places that have espnU or will stream the game in town. If not club 71, maybe frost, the union, etc.?

Comment

Originally posted by Mr_Tibbs View Post
            Does someone want to try to get an email going to the department about trying to a watch party in club 71? I think that whoever came up with that had a fantastic idea! There are going to be a very limited number of places that have espnU or will stream the game in town. If not club 71, maybe frost, the union, etc.?
            I think that Frost is a much better idea...if they are able to cast it to the scoreboard. I can let the department borrow my Chromecast as long as they have an HDMI port open!
            -South Dakotan by birth, a Jackrabbit by choice.

Comment

I don't get ESPNU on my cable package. Will I be able to stream it, or am I heading out to a bar?
              Originally posted by JackFan96
              Well, I don't get to sit in Mom's basement and watch sports all day

Comment

Originally posted by RabbitObsessed View Post
                I don't get ESPNU on my cable package. Will I be able to stream it, or am I heading out to a bar?
                Yes, you'll be able to stream it as long as your cable package gives you access to other live events on WatchESPN (aka ESPN3). I would give it a test run on Friday night to make sure it is working and you can log in with your cable provider.

Comment

Originally posted by BTownJack View Post
                  Yes, you'll be able to stream it as long as your cable package gives you access to other live events on WatchESPN (aka ESPN3). I would give it a test run on Friday night to make sure it is working and you can log in with your cable provider.
                  I am not able to cast anything that is on ESPNU via ESPN3 because I don't have that cable package w/ Midco.

Comment

Originally posted by SoDakJack View Post
                    I think that Frost is a much better idea...if they are able to cast it to the scoreboard. I can let the department borrow my Chromecast as long as they have an HDMI port open!
                    I'd think the video quality would be much better in Club '71...one of the unlooked advantages of a Frost renovation is upgrade at the videoboard. Sitting at the doubleheader Friday night I was thinking how nice the new tech that Dak is developing will look in Frost. It'll be like watching tv at home.

Comment

Originally posted by RabbitObsessed View Post
                      You are going to have to head to a bar probably

Comment

Originally posted by UWMandSDSU View Post
                        I am not able to cast anything that is on ESPNU via ESPN3 because I don't have that cable package w/ Midco.
                        I thought that ESPN had shoved ESPNU into every cable package.

You could always borrow a friend's log in information for a couple hours...not that I would promote that kind of behavior.
                        -South Dakotan by birth, a Jackrabbit by choice.

Comment

Originally posted by JimmyJack View Post
                          http://csnbbs.com/thread-836793.html

JMU fan board thread about the game. They seem like a very reasonable group of fans. Good discussion there.
                          Their board must have crashed? I'm not able to access it.

Nevermind. Working on my phone, just not my computer.
                          Jackrabbits: Long ears, strong hind legs, gritty, relentless, fearless.

Comment

Originally posted by UWMandSDSU View Post
                            Yep. If you don’t get EPSNU with your cable package you can’t access it on ESPN3.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                            Remember Gun Saftey-Treat Every Hunter as if he were Loaded

Comment

Originally posted by thumper_76 View Post
                              Yep. If you don’t get EPSNU with your cable package you can’t access it on ESPN3.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                              You just saved me a major panic attack for 3:30 Saturday. My Midco does not include ESPNU either, but that's about to change!

Comment

Originally posted by WestSideRabbit View Post
                                Their board must have crashed? I'm not able to access it.

Nevermind. Working on my phone, just not my computer.
                                Just took a quick look at this... Lol @ them saying that Weber State played a nearly perfect game in order to beat them. There were multiple times Weber State dropped interceptions. A couple that would have sealed the game for them.

Comment

Working...
                                X