GDT:Bowling Green Falcons @ SDSU Jackrabbits

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GDT:Bowling Green Falcons @ SDSU Jackrabbits

Mr. & Mrs Justin Sell's alma mater comes to Frost. It is the second meeting for the WBB program. The Falcons are having a great start 7-1. They are members of the MAC and notable wins would include Valpo and Xavier. The only loss is a home game against Canius. #14 Carly Santoro would be the 5'10" spark plug to watch tonight. She is the leading scorer and rebounder for the Falcons and she has become a double double machine. The Falcons were preseason pick 5th of the 6 team east division. The 7-1 could be a scheduler trick or they are better than expected. Hopefully the Jackrabbits have their 4 injured players getting closer to playing. This should be the perfect ending to the 5 events in 4 days for the Jackrabbit teams. Go Jacks!!
    Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Re: GDT:Bowling Green Falcons @ SDSU Jackrabbits

I like coach Roos (sp?),when she was interviewing after her teams loss to the Jacks now two years ago,I think she thought that members of the media might have thought that her team shouldn't have lost that game at home,not giving the Rabbits enough credit for the team they were,so she explained to them what she thought,that we were a top 25 team (or should have been,we weren't) and that we should go to the NCAA Tourney and possibly win a first round game,if not two games.She was right.That was 2015-2016 season we beat Miami in the first round and Nearly beat Stanford losing only in the last few seconds of that game.It took a lot of guts to make a bold prediction like that and I admired her for having the courage to stand by her convictions.She'll have her team ready,so we'll have to fight hard again,just like it's been except for a few games.We should win,even though both teams are somewhat different from two years ago ( I'm a Homer for sure).Go Jacks!

Comment

Came over straight from the game thinking was a 6:00 start... warm ups have started and no sign of Irwin or Stevens. Assuming they are still out.

Comment

A 30+ point win over a 7-1 DI team is impressive. Quite a performance in spite of a really rough first 5:00 and the fact that we still have two contributors out. This team is rolling.

Comment

Looks like that Oklahoma team we just defeated turned around and beat #16 South Florida today. Oh, and Louisville held MTSU to 26 points winning by 50+.
          "I'd like to thank the good Lord for making me a Yankee." - Joe D.

Comment

Bowling Greens 7 wins were against teams with RPI's of 250, 260, 208, 279, 230, 258 and 138. Their loss was against RPI 224. The fact that they aren't quite as good as their record indicated isn't overly surprising.

Comment

Working...
            X