GDT: UNH Untamed Kittens

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: GDT: UNH Untamed Kittens

First game I’ll be able to watch this season. Super pumped! It’ll be from Florida but at least it’s cold here too for a little solidarity.

Go Jacks!

Comment

Originally posted by JackJD View Post
      My guess: SDSU 36, UNH 10

Jacks entertain the fans with balanced running and passing games. Remember the snow bowl when Ryan Berry set a record for TDS by air in weather conditions everyone said would kill the passing game? It’ll be dry today and the passing game will work. Brady Mengarelli has his best game of the season.
      Hope you're right. Mengarelli and Christion are the players I've feared may suffer injuries in the playoffs.

Comment

Originally posted by jakejc795 View Post
        Sweats are definitely "casual," but if you're there at 2pm for the duration, not sure anyone could call you that.
        I did add some Schnapps to the coffee to be there in spirit as well.
        Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Comment

Originally posted by Bison Fan View Post
          Your boys are going to be able to sleepwalk to Frisco. Hope we do our part and see you there!
          Just as long as the Jacks don't think this. Can't overlook anyone because both UNH and JMU's defenses can make teams pay for carelessness.

Comment

Watching their UCA game we need to handle their front seven and give TC time. Their cbs looked like we should be able to get open, especially if they send pressure they seem to play off and allow the underneath stuff. Get ahead early and don’t beat ourselves. UNH really reminds me of the CAA version of us as a program. Super excited for the game!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
            Remember Gun Saftey-Treat Every Hunter as if he were Loaded

Comment

If Weber st can show up and take JMU down to the wire then anything can happen. Can't wait to watch this! Going to guess SDSU 20 UNH 9

Comment

Kittens will be tamed.

Comment

Originally posted by SoDakJack View Post
                  #Winthetoss
                  #Taketheball
                  #DontLookBack

https://youtu.be/1CfnKEYAbyo
                  Love Goldie Hawn

Comment

I going with the concept of attendance with high school sports. That is the attendance increased with each advance of the team into the tournament. More voices in the chorus this week!
                    Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Comment

Originally posted by Nidaros View Post
                      Love Goldie Hawn
                      This was certainly when Goldie was in her prime. Too much work has been done now...ive moved my allegiance to Kate Hudson. Haha
                      -South Dakotan by birth, a Jackrabbit by choice.

Comment

Originally posted by SoDakJack View Post
                        This was certainly when Goldie was in her prime. Too much work has been done now...ive moved my allegiance to Kate Hudson. Haha
                        Thread drift!! Until yesterday when Kate Hudson was on The Talk, I had no idea who she was. Thanks to google I found out who she was. Goldie like me is an oldie.

Comment

I see where one of the notable alums of JMU is Scott Norwood, former placekicker for the Buffalo Bills. Let's hope JMU is "wide right" all afternoon long.

Comment

Originally posted by Nidaros View Post
                            Thread drift!! Until yesterday when Kate Hudson was on The Talk, I had no idea who she was. Thanks to google I found out who she was. Goldie like me is an oldie.
                            Loved her and Kurt Russell in "Overboard" .They must of got along well on the set,aren't they like the longest married couple in Hollywood like forever...ha, both great actors....sorry to continue the thread drift

Comment

Originally posted by jackdaniel View Post
                              Loved her and Kurt Russell in "Overboard" .They must of got along well on the set,aren't they like the longest married couple in Hollywood like forever...ha, both great actors....sorry to continue the thread drift
                              "Football" good way to take the edge off of pregame jitters. I have not seen that movie.

Comment

Stig: "We're gonna blitz more today than we have all year."

Comment

Working...
                                X