• Show
Clear All

Re: Quarterfinals

These ****ing morons.
    Originally posted by JackFan96
    Well, I don't get to sit in Mom's basement and watch sports all day

Comment

Weber's ends have harassed JMU's QB a lot tonight. Great end or somebody doing a poor job blocking?

Time to make some popcorn.

Comment

Verrryyyy generous spot.

Comment

Originally posted by JackJD View Post
          Weber's ends have harassed JMU's QB a lot tonight. Great end or somebody doing a poor job blocking?
          Believe the announcers indicated JMU's line has given up a handful of sacks past couple games.

Comment

I feel kick wide left coming up

Comment

Originally posted by jakejc795 View Post
              I feel kick wide left coming up
              Nope.
              "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Weber up 8 with 3 minutes left manages to give up 11 points. What a joke.
                Originally posted by JackFan96
                Well, I don't get to sit in Mom's basement and watch sports all day

Comment

What a choke job.

Should've had a couple INTs on the last couple JMU drives.

Oh well, time for SDSU to win there after taking care of business tomorrow

Comment

Originally posted by filbert View Post
                    Nope.
                    Dang it. Hopefully my premonition regarding Jacks is more accurate.

Comment

Originally posted by YanktonJack7 View Post
                      What a choke job.

Should've had a couple INTs on the last couple JMU drives.

Oh well, time for SDSU to win there after taking care of business tomorrow
                      That'd make for a better movie anyway, right?

Now I'm just trying to decide if I'd rather have Wofford upset the Bison or the Jacks run the UNH-JMU-NDSU gauntlet.

Comment

Originally posted by RabbitObsessed View Post
                        Weber up 8 with 3 minutes left manages to give up 11 points. What a joke.
                        Assuming the Jacks advance, hopefully they can stop Stapleton.

Comment

Originally posted by jakejc795 View Post
                          That'd make for a better movie anyway, right?

Now I'm just trying to decide if I'd rather have Wofford upset the Bison or the Jacks run the UNH-JMU-NDSU gauntlet.
                          I would like nothing to do with ndsu again. Look at last year and us playing uni this year. The 2nd time around doesn't go well for the team that won the 1st time.
                          "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Originally posted by goon View Post
                            I would like nothing to do with ndsu again. Look at last year and us playing uni this year. The 2nd time around doesn't go well for the team that won the 1st time.
                            I'd tend to agree with you, but I also suspect that if Wofford were to upset the Bison and the Jacks to advance to the championship, we'd have to hear from Bison fans that Wofford got the tough win and that the Jacks couldn't beat the Bison, which we'd be conceding with the "rematch doesn't go well" perspective.

Plus, Wofford apparently runs the triple-option, and I hate that almost as much as I do NDSU ... almost.

Comment

As long as the Jacks keep advancing, I'm not too worried about who the opponent will be. Everybody will be really, really good from here on.
                              "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Bring 'em on. The Jacks are rollin' and no one wants any part of the SDSU pain train. **** the Bison. I hope we meet them in Frisco. The first National Championship will feel a bit empty without kicking them in the teeth AGAIN.
                                One hand points to campus...the other to the liquor store.

Comment

Working...
                                X