GDT: Sooners vs Jackrabbits at Frost

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GDT: Sooners vs Jackrabbits at Frost

The sooners come to Frost with a 3-4 record. They have been defeated by DePaul, Florida, Oregon, & UALR. Their wins are over Belmont, Colorado St, and SMU. There have been only 9 players on the floor for the Sooners this year in each of their 7 games. 2 of those players are splitting 19 minutes and 17 shots while the other 7 provide nearly all the stats. 6'4" Vionise Pierre-Louis provides the lead with points(16@62% fg), rebounds(8.6), and blocks(2.7). There are 4 other double figure scorers including a reserve freshman guard who plays 25 minutes/game. The Jackrabbits should match up fairly well for size, but I would expect some quickness and running as the Sooners score 80 points per game. If the Jackrabbits find the game they had against Louisville, this is a year that a game in Frost should defeat the Sooners. Go Jacks!!
    Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Re: GDT: Sooners vs Jackrabbits at Frost

Ortiz as 3 pt shooter...when she's on,she gets a lot,when she's so -so,she gets about 3 ,a manageable number.Pierre-Louis is the workhorse for their team....we are our best at home and the crowd should be into the game,need a good home win as we have some tough games on the road coming up.They lost last three games and are in Coales dog house,they'll be fired up for this one.Manning grad yr she's a veteran,not good games for her last couple outings,but she is about due ,hopefully not this game.Pellington is the freshman ,she's very fast,been playing well.Tough but winnable game.Go Jacks!
    Last edited by jackdaniel; 12-06-2017, 10:03 AM.

Comment

Roads are iffy around Mitchell so im going to sit in the comfort of my warm mancave with the fireplace going, a glass of wine or crown and watch it on the computer.

Comment

I hope the young ladies can take their performance against Louisville as a springboard to another good performance tonight.

Should be fun.

Comment

Originally posted by mitchellrabbit View Post
          Roads are iffy around Mitchell so im going to sit in the comfort of my warm mancave with the fireplace going, a glass of wine or crown and watch it on the computer.
          Roads are good are here if you decide to brave the roads.
          Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Comment

Originally posted by OldHare View Post
            The sooners come to Frost with a 3-4 record. They have been defeated by DePaul, Florida, Oregon, & UALR. Their wins are over Belmont, Colorado St, and SMU. There have been only 9 players on the floor for the Sooners this year in each of their 7 games. 2 of those players are splitting 19 minutes and 17 shots while the other 7 provide nearly all the stats. 6'4" Vionise Pierre-Louis provides the lead with points(16@62% fg), rebounds(8.6), and blocks(2.7). There are 4 other double figure scorers including a reserve freshman guard who plays 25 minutes/game. The Jackrabbits should match up fairly well for size, but I would expect some quickness and running as the Sooners score 80 points per game. If the Jackrabbits find the game they had against Louisville, this is a year that a game in Frost should defeat the Sooners. Go Jacks!!
            I agree I think the ladies will win this game.

Comment

Tylee Irwin is out tonight according to Zimmer. Anyone know her issue?

Comment

Does anyone know if this game is on Midco?
                One hand points to campus...the other to the liquor store.

Comment

It's on Midco "2", which is part of my basic Midco cable.

This is one we need in order to keep the resume really strong. I hope they bring the same effort we saw on Sunday. So far so good, 5-0 start.

Comment

We've been scouted,third time we lost the ball on pass outs.Lost one possession on trying to start a fast break too fast,lost the ball as a result.The fast break they're bound and determined to slow down.This ain't Louiseville again,they've had the benefit of watching game film on that game,Sherry's a good game planner.That said,we are still playing fairly well.Have lead 12-11.

Comment

At first media TO, Jacks down 9-11 to Sooners.

Comment

Casio Jensen just can not play the point.
                        "Tell the truth and pay your bills and you don't have to back down from anyone"--My Dad

Comment

Originally posted by Southeast View Post
                          It's on Midco "2", which is part of my basic Midco cable.

This is one we need in order to keep the resume really strong. I hope they bring the same effort we saw on Sunday. So far so good, 5-0 start.
                          Which means it is on espn3 or WatchESPN. Whatever you like to call it. Thanks for the info!

Comment

A Bultsma sighting is encouraging. It would be so helpful if she ends up contributing. We definitely need some help on the boards tonight.

It looks like this one is going to be a struggle. OU is defending really well and rebounding even better.

Comment

Originally posted by Kastman4 View Post
                              Tylee Irwin is out tonight according to Zimmer. Anyone know her issue?
                              "Slight injury" according to Nieman. Tracy is sick.

Comment

Working...
                              X