GDT: SDSU @ WSU

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: GDT: SDSU @ WSU

Anyone know why Daum is sitting early? Fouls?

Comment

already 3-3 pointers made. that equals all of saturday at the pentagon.

Comment

2nd media timeout 23-22 Jacks

Comment

9:00 gone, the Jacks still lead, and Jenkins has yet to play. I wonder what the deal is there? Shooting well so far, have to stay hot. Really hot.

Comment

Originally posted by Southeast View Post
            9:00 gone, the Jacks still lead, and Jenkins has yet to play. I wonder what the deal is there? Shooting well so far, have to stay hot. Really hot.
            Someone mentioned he's out for the 1st half because he was late to a film session.

Comment

Originally posted by Southeast View Post

Originally posted by SanDakotaState View Post
              Jenkins not playing in the 1st since he was late to a film session.
              From earlier.
              Originally posted by JackFan96
              Well, I don't get to sit in Mom's basement and watch sports all day

Comment

no DJJ? not sure I have seen him play yet.
                "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Telly getting a taste of his own medicine tonight with the offensive fouls
                  -South Dakotan by birth, a Jackrabbit by choice.

Comment

Originally posted by goon View Post
                    no DJJ? not sure I have seen him play yet.
                    never mind I see others mentioned it.
                    "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Comment

We are playing solid D tonight. First time this season IMHO. Me likey!

GBGBGJ! Shock the world!

SUPERBUNNY
                      MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM, BIZUN!!!

Comment

I am really enjoying kings game this year. its fun to watch him be aggressive.

Comment

Originally posted by SUPERBUNNY View Post
                          We are playing solid D tonight. First time this season IMHO. Me likey!

GBGBGJ! Shock the world!

SUPERBUNNY
                          really like how we are attacking the passes, both teams are playing well and its a fun game.

Comment

Originally posted by goon View Post
                            I am really enjoying kings game this year. its fun to watch him be aggressive.
                            The biggest improvement I see is that he is under control this year when he is aggressive.
                            -South Dakotan by birth, a Jackrabbit by choice.

Comment

Impressive. Would have loved to see this level of play at the Pentagon. Really good.

Key had a nice run there - the best I've seen him play.

Comment

Originally posted by SoDakJack View Post
                                The biggest improvement I see is that he is under control this year when he is aggressive.
                                and a much better at finishing and controlling himself and the ball. his shot looks much better too.

Comment

Working...
                                X