GDT: SDSU @ WSU

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: GDT: SDSU @ WSU

Simply amazing. Putting up 50 in a half on WSU in their building. As the announcers said a few minutes ago, "It's been a long time since we've seen a non-conference opponent come in here and do this...". Doing it without Jenkins and with Reed spending a lot of the half on the bench is even crazier. Stay tuned!

Comment

Wow!

Comment

Originally posted by SanDakotaState View Post
        Does anyone else think that Howells head isn't always in the game when he is on the floor? He looks lost and lacks effort at times.
        Hes alwalys looked that way. He’ll struggle against teams that have guards that are as athletic as him. He’ll play better in the Summit league.
        Disclaimer: This post may contain assumptions and/or opinions related to Jackrabbit Athletics.

Comment

That's a big boy half. Also why I wasn't concerned about Saturday. Good teams can shake off games like that, and this is a good team.
          Originally posted by JackFan96
          Well, I don't get to sit in Mom's basement and watch sports all day

Comment

Originally posted by SDSUAlum08 View Post
            Hes alwalys looked that way. He’ll struggle against teams that have guards that are as athletic as him. He’ll play better in the Summit league.
            By Summit time he may be buried on the bench. King, Jenkins, and Skyler will be ahead of him I bet
            -South Dakotan by birth, a Jackrabbit by choice.

Comment

When did King find a shot btw...never seen him shoot it so well.

Sent from my LG-H810 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by SoDakJack View Post
                By Summit time he may be buried on the bench. King, Jenkins, and Skyler will be ahead of him I bet
                he came on strong in the summit teams and the summit tourney, wouldn't be surprised to see him do it again. Flatten and Severyn would like to see more consistent play from.
                "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

After King made a last shot, Gregg Marshall shoved one of his players out of the way, threw a chair, and stomped into the locker room. I like Marshall (I met him while I was at WSU). I know he's frustrated with the effort in that half. One of the things that is usually impressive about WSU is the end-to-end, nonstop effort.
                  Holy nutmeg!

Comment

That half may be the turning point to the season. They just gave and were rewarded for the fort needed to play good defense! Hopefully the light goes on for everyone and this becomes the norm.

Lookout if it does!

SUPERBUNNY
                    MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM, BIZUN!!!

Comment

Originally posted by BisonBohl View Post
                      When did King find a shot btw...never seen him shoot it so well.

Sent from my LG-H810 using Tapatalk
                      He has been more of a scorer this year. But yes, that was better than usual.
                      Holy nutmeg!

Comment

King played a studly first half. That's what a senior should do in a tough position.

Comment

Everything looks good when the ball goes thru the hoop. Holy smokes we are shooting lights out and only ahead by 8. This will be the winning half. Guys will need to buckle up.

Comment

Originally posted by 98Jackfarmer View Post
                            King played a studly first half. That's what a senior should do in a tough position.
                            He is only a junior

Comment

Originally posted by 98Jackfarmer View Post
                              Next year should be Tevin's senior year!
                              Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Comment

A little off topic but is Flatten a senior? Does he have a chance at a medical redshirt? Am I just making stuff up? lol

Comment

Working...
                                X