GDT: SDSU @ WSU

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GDT: SDSU @ WSU

#6 Wichita St might be a load at home. The Shockers are 6-1. They have defeated #16 Baylor, Cal, and Marquette thus far with the lone loss to #13 Notre Dame 67-66. The shockers have a 16 board advantage over opponents at this point in the season. They are also shooting 50% overall from the field and 40% from 3 pt. They have twice as many assists than their opponents. The paint may be a busy place tonight even though the Shockers shoot 22 3pt/game. The other 40 may be much closer to maintain the 50% FG clip. The Jackrabbits will need better defense than played against Mo State. Go Jacks!!
    Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Re: GDT: SDSU @ WSU

This game could get ugly like the Kansas and unfortunately Mo St. games. Otz mentioned how he thinks the team is a bit road weary, which showed up in the game against Mo St... well they didn't get much of a break back home before heading on the road again. Wichita St. is really good. The Jacks are currently 19 point dogs, and I think they'll have trouble covering.

Comment

Either we rain down a storm of 3-pointers (like at Ol' Miss) or WSU coasts to a comfy double-digit win. It's going to take something really special to make this one close - but stranger things have happened.

Comment

Originally posted by CappinHard View Post
        This game could get ugly like the Kansas and unfortunately Mo St. games. Otz mentioned how he thinks the team is a bit road weary, which showed up in the game against Mo St... well they didn't get much of a break back home before heading on the road again. Wichita St. is really good. The Jacks are currently 19 point dogs, and I think they'll have trouble covering.
        I agree with this statement. Witchita State is really, really good. They are not quite the level of Kansas, but they aren't far off.

Jackrabbits will need to play extremely well to hang with them.

Comment

This will be another difficult task. Ole Miss was a mid-level at best team from the SEC. This is the #6 team in the nation. They are big, long, fast, deep, can shoot, and defend very well. The Jacks will have to hit on all cylinders and Daum will have to find a way to be the Dauminator to have a chance.

Somewhere along the line the Jacks will pull an upset against a team like this. No indications coming in that tonight will be that night but you never know.

These brutal games will pay off down the road in conference play. If we bring the energy and defensive pressure in conference we should be able to do to others what Kansas and I suspect WSU will do to us tonight.

That said, will be watching and cheering the guys on. WSU is a team that I kind of root for being a mid-major. Not tonight.

Give 'em hell Jacks!

SUPERBUNNY
          MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM, BIZUN!!!

Comment

Tyler M opened his show with the statement that the Jacks have to be able to "rain" down the three's to stay in the game. I agree with this in this game. But regardless of what people say I still believe we need to establish some sort of an inside game.

Comment

Jenkins not playing in the 1st since he was late to a film session.

Comment

Anybody got a video stream from ESPN3? Thought the game started at 7.
                Holy nutmeg!

Comment

Originally posted by JimmyJack View Post
                  Same problem with ESPN3. Audio with Tyler is working.

6-2 Jacks early
                  Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Comment

I'm glad it's not just me. Radio feed working fine.

Funny, it's the featured game on ESPN3.com, but just shows the "Your Event is About to Begin" thing. Lame.
                    Holy nutmeg!

Comment

No. It’s says please standby

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                      LET'S TAKE A TRIP TO BIRDLAND! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=68-6O2mJhMw

Comment

It appears someone forgot to press “play” on the stream.

Comment

Zero video here also. Jacks up 6-2 after a couple minutes. Would be nice to get a look before the lead evaporates. And now it is 6-5.....

Comment

finally got video here. glad we are not the only ones who have video issues.
                            "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

i just got video feed here. 10-9 wich st at first media timeout

Comment

Working...
                              X