Bob Nielson to Kent State?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bob Nielson to Kent State?

The thread title should have a question mark on the end that I thought I added.

From a Zimmer tweet:

According to @FootballScoop USD coach Bob Nielson has been offered the head coach position at FBS Kent State.

Re: Bob Nielson to Kent State

Hopefully Joe Glenn has his Life Alert turned on so USD can get in contact for round #3.
    Originally posted by JackFan96
    Well, I don't get to sit in Mom's basement and watch sports all day

Comment

@mickgarry
      Bob Nielson has not talked to anyone from Kent State and there has been no offer, per AD David Herbster. You others squirm and fester as you might.

Comment

Former USD AD Joel Nielson is the AD at Kent State.

Comment

Originally posted by RabbitObsessed View Post
          Hopefully Joe Glenn has his Life Alert turned on so USD can get in contact for round #3.
          Lol, perfect

Comment

Why would you ask the AD of the school he would be leaving. How do they know his agent hadn’t received an offer or not? A guy who jumps to a conference rival for a job I doubt is going to tell his current ad every offer and school who contacts him

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
            Remember Gun Saftey-Treat Every Hunter as if he were Loaded

Comment

Until there is a press conference in 2 days saying they are the new head coach. Happens all the time. Never talked to anyone Etc and in days is announced the new coach.
              "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

FearEd.

Comment

Originally posted by goon View Post
                  Until there is a press conference in 2 days saying they are the new head coach. Happens all the time. Never talked to anyone Etc and in days is announced the new coach.
                  A really good example just happened on Saturday when Scott Frost was asked if he is going to be the head coach of UNL right before the AAC championship game. He said he wasn't but right after the game it was announced.

Comment

Doesn’t everyone know this was concocted by Matt Zimmer and SDSU. #SMH

Comment

Football Scoop is pretty in tune with the college coaching profession and What happens behind the scenes.

Comment

Joe Glenn has two more Division II national championships and one more Division 1-AA championship than Coach Stig. That would be three titles for Glenn and zero for Stig.

Comment

Originally posted by CondeJack View Post
                          Joe Glenn has two more Division II national championships and one more Division 1-AA championship than Coach Stig. That would be three titles for Glenn and zero for Stig.
                          cool thank you you saved me a trip to wikipedia dot org

Comment

Okay you got us on that one. Shame on me for being a Jackrabbit fan.

Comment

Bob Nielson to Kent State

Cool story bro. Pretty sure he had less MVFC wins in his three years at USeD than Stig had this year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                              Remember Gun Saftey-Treat Every Hunter as if he were Loaded

Comment

Working...
                              X