GDT: Loiusville Cardinals vs SDSU Jackrabbits at Frost

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: GDT: Loiusville Cardinals vs SDSU Jackrabbits at Frost

I would agree that Macy does not look like she is 100% back to her old self but we also need to remember that for most of the game she is playing a new position. She is spending a lot of time down in the post.

Comment

Originally posted by Justwin View Post
      I would agree that Macy does not look like she is 100% back to her old self but we also need to remember that for most of the game she is playing a new position. She is spending a lot of time down in the post.
      And I would expect that Louisville spent a few minutes talking about who scores points...and those people may need special attention defensively.
      Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Comment

louisville is destroying number 2 Notre Dame tonight by 29. looked it up for win margin. Ga Tech lost by 3, Jacks by 4, Ohio St by 5. the rest by 6 or more. not a bad loss I would say

Comment

Originally posted by SturgisJeff View Post
          louisville is destroying number 2 Notre Dame tonight by 29. looked it up for win margin. Ga Tech lost by 3, Jacks by 4, Ohio St by 5. the rest by 6 or more. not a bad loss I would say
          Whoa.
          "Tell the truth and pay your bills and you don't have to back down from anyone"--My Dad

Comment

Seven missed SDSU FT in that game, and we lost by 4 - to what will now be the #2 team in the country..... You have to wonder where the Jacks would be ranked if they were able to hang on and get the win. That's how close this team is when they play 40 good minutes. Now if they could just do it every night.

Comment

Working...
            X