U of New Hampshire

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: U of New Hampshire

Here is my preview of the game: http://jackrabbitillustrated.blogspo...ty-of-new.html

I'm intrigued by this defense. A lot of speed and their size on the defensive line makes me nervous. However, we handled Illinois States interior really well and they were the best in the valley.
    Jackrabbits: Long ears, strong hind legs, gritty, relentless, fearless.

Comment

Originally posted by mango4 View Post
      No. They only distribute in Wisconsin.
      See, I thought that was the case, but I swear I saw some New Glarus products at a Hyvee liquor store or something. Maybe it was a dream.

Comment

Originally posted by mango4 View Post
        Apparently my view of Spotted Cow is different from everyone else's on this board.
        We need to find some UNH fans that are making the trip and have them bring some Dogfish Head Brewing stuff. That stuff makes Spotted Cow taste like Keystone Ice...and I like Spotted Cow
        -South Dakotan by birth, a Jackrabbit by choice.

Comment

I just saw a tweet talking about how Wieneke is headed to New York for 2 days. Here's the link on the story: http://gojacks.com/news/2017/12/4/fo...sentation.aspx

That's great and all, but during a week where we're preparing for a quarterfinal game? Seems like this stuff should wait until the offseason. I realize most players are in the FBS and don't have a game this weekend, but it sucks for FCS teams that are still in to have to send one of their top players away for 2 days.

Comment

That UNH defense and their ball control offense has me worried. A fast start is going to be absolutely essential in this one.

Comment

Originally posted by SoDakJack View Post
              We need to find some UNH fans that are making the trip and have them bring some Dogfish Head Brewing stuff. That stuff makes Spotted Cow taste like Keystone Ice...and I like Spotted Cow

I had DFH, 3Floyds and NG at my tailgate last weekend, why didn't you?

Comment

Originally posted by slosho View Post
                That is an impressive tailgate lineup

Comment

Originally posted by CappinHard View Post
                  I just saw a tweet talking about how Wieneke is headed to New York for 2 days. Here's the link on the story: http://gojacks.com/news/2017/12/4/fo...sentation.aspx

That's great and all, but during a week where we're preparing for a quarterfinal game? Seems like this stuff should wait until the offseason. I realize most players are in the FBS and don't have a game this weekend, but it sucks for FCS teams that are still in to have to send one of their top players away for 2 days.
                  I thought the same when I read it but ultimately I'm not worried about Jake at all...I'm thinking a little rest might do him good anyhow. I think he's back by Thursday-ish...Film and gameplan wise he'll be more than ready.

Comment

Originally posted by Jackedforlife View Post
                    I thought the same when I read it but ultimately I'm not worried about Jake at all...I'm thinking a little rest might do him good anyhow. I think he's back by Thursday-ish...Film and gameplan wise he'll be more than ready.
                    Agreed... If it was going to be anyone on the team, he's probably the best option in terms of not affecting the team. If it was the QB though... or the LB responsible for relaying plays... could cause issues.

Comment

• Re: U of New Hampshire

See, I thought that was the case, but I swear I saw some New Glarus products at a Hyvee liquor store or something. Maybe it was a dream.
                      Nope, only licensed in the state of Wisconsin. It is good, but overhyped because only available in WI.

Comment

Well, 5dimes says we win by 18. Hopefully that's the case. I'm thinking it will be more like 13.

Comment

Originally posted by rabbits64 View Post
                          Nope, only licensed in the state of Wisconsin. It is good, but overhyped because only available in WI.
                          They make better beer than Spotted Cow. I remember when I had my first one, the guy hyped it up so much. All I thought was “it’s fine, nothing that special.”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by WestSideRabbit View Post
                            Here is my preview of the game: http://jackrabbitillustrated.blogspo...ty-of-new.html

I'm intrigued by this defense. A lot of speed and their size on the defensive line makes me nervous. However, we handled Illinois States interior really well and they were the best in the valley.
                            The fact that they don't have a reliable FG kicker could be a big deal in what could be a low scoring game, especially with how our defense tends to stiffen up when in the red zone and force FG tries.

Comment

Well, 5dimes says we win by 18. Hopefully that's the case. I'm thinking it will be more like 13.
                              Jeez... 18 is a lot. I’m obviously a lot closer to your prediction. I honestly could see this being like Villanova last year.
                              Jackrabbits: Long ears, strong hind legs, gritty, relentless, fearless.

Comment

Originally posted by slosho View Post
                                Where did you source your DFH at? I was running on a lack of sleep, so I had Surly's Coffee Bender.
                                -South Dakotan by birth, a Jackrabbit by choice.

Comment

Working...
                                X