Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: U of New Hampshire

Originally posted by da_coach View Post
    Or, WOW Cromer must really be something to pass him on depth chart.

They are both highly regarded, and only one of them will likely get to play, when TC is gone.

Also nervous for this game. I know they can win, but I also know that upsets happen, particularly in college athletics.
    Time Out,

I just heard stig say in an interview this last week that Douglass was the Backup. It came in an interview when they discussed UNH's Situation for the last game.

Comment

Originally posted by slosho View Post
      Time Out,

I just heard stig say in an interview this last week that Douglass was the Backup. It came in an interview when they discussed UNH's Situation for the last game.
      These posts are in regards to Cromer and Nelson for third and fourth string QB.

Comment

Originally posted by NWHSUandSDSU View Post
        These posts are in regards to Cromer and Nelson for third and fourth string QB.
        correct, and Douglas is a senior, so he won't be on the team when Christion is done.

Comment

Originally posted by da_coach View Post
          correct, and Douglas is a senior, so he won't be on the team when Christion is done.
          Thread drift, but with a dude like J'Bore Gibbs coming in next year, Cromer/Nelson might never see the field. Awesome to have this problem.

Comment

Missed that part sorry.

Thanks.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930AZ using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by jakejc795 View Post
              Sounds like concession situation should be squared away on Sat.

Let's hope by kickoff we'll have seen a Weber State upset and Wofford up by at least two scores.
              That vendor would be Aramark....correct? They are the foodservice,for the University......how many times do they get to eff up?
              With fans like this who needs enemas.....

Comment

Originally posted by Theee Catrabbit View Post
                That vendor would be Aramark....correct? They are the foodservice,for the University......how many times do they get to eff up?
                Apparently all of the times

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                Remember Gun Saftey-Treat Every Hunter as if he were Loaded

Comment

Not to justify the concession screw up, but it sounds like a volunteer group (fundraising) was scheduled to work and showed up with half the staff they were supposed to bring. Having had an organization my daughter was a part of that raised revenue by doing SDSU concessions I appreciate that this opportunity is available. It's unfortunate a group that was offered this great opportunity botched it. I suspect SDSU will have their own staff for playoff games moving forward.

Now, I'm not above complaining about how awful the Aramark food is. No nachos at the FB games and pretzels that taste like they are 3 years past expiration...

Comment

Originally posted by SteelSD View Post
                    Not to justify the concession screw up, but it sounds like a volunteer group (fundraising) was scheduled to work and showed up with half the staff they were supposed to bring. Having had an organization my daughter was a part of that raised revenue by doing SDSU concessions I appreciate that this opportunity is available. It's unfortunate a group that was offered this great opportunity botched it. I suspect SDSU will have their own staff for playoff games moving forward.

Now, I'm not above complaining about how awful the Aramark food is. No nachos at the FB games and pretzels that taste like they are 3 years past expiration...
                    Also, not every stand has the same concession options. that's confusing so when we go with the kids we have to go to 2 different stands depending what they want.

I will say the games we have been too the lines moved fast and the workers were quick and good. Unlike other places where its really a pain. Like the Denny, some times the wait and service is fine, others just awful. Since its student groups that are doing concessions that helps them, I don't mind if the service isn't perfect. I wasn't there last weekend so I cant comment.

On a separate note. at CAS when they ran out of hot chocolate, that sucked. How ever there was a game early in the year, it was hot out. They ran out of bottled water at a game. When you have a little kid, you cant go hours in hot weather with out water. Since they we have brought in our own water bottles, they always say that we cant bring water in and we say, well either my wife was pregnant at the time or with a toddler that they need to have water and the stadium as run out before and they have let us bring it in. Same with the diaper bag. They always say you cant bring it in, well, there are diapers and change of clothes and wipes and blanket for if it gets cooler etc, we would use a backpack to carry it in since its easier to use then over the shoulder diaper bags. we have brought that in for years with the kids with then were younger.
                    "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

I think you are complaining, but that’s okay. Women’s group who sell the programs were short handed one game, but that’s how volunteers work some times. They often forget to show up.

Comment

Ive never gotten a pretzel at the football games but they are terrible at Frost. I got one last year and forgot about it until I accidentally got another one this year. They are terrible. Not a big deal to me but there’s no way people continue to buy those.
                        Disclaimer: This post may contain assumptions and/or opinions related to Jackrabbit Athletics.

Comment

Working...
                        X