Page 18 of 20 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 LastLast

Thread: U of New Hampshire

Default Re: U of New Hampshire

Played 58 guys...that's how deep we are now. Fantastic because we know there were a few others that may not have dressed that are capable of playing too.

I think this coaching staff is poised to put the 60 best players on the field each game to help the team win. It'll be interesting to see if the dress list is any different for this game with the different schemes from UNH. I don't think this team is overlooking anyone. They are focused and ready, as 86 says..."it's nut cuttin' time!"

Quote Originally Posted by mitchellrabbit View Post
    I thought early in the year he was battling Douglas for the backup spot.
    I take he is a good student and has academic pursuits and hopefully he finishes here at SDSU. Yes he looked very capable during the spring game two years ago. Wow to think fourth string.

Quote Originally Posted by mitchellrabbit View Post
    I thought early in the year he was battling Douglas for the backup spot.
    It was pretty clear out of spring ball that Douglas was the #2 according to the coaches. In camp, Cromer just looked better.
    Jackrabbits: Long ears, strong hind legs, gritty, relentless, fearless.

Quote Originally Posted by Nidaros View Post
    I take he is a good student and has academic pursuits and hopefully he finishes here at SDSU. Yes he looked very capable during the spring game two years ago. Wow to think fourth string.
    Or, WOW Cromer must really be something to pass him on depth chart.

They are both highly regarded, and only one of them will likely get to play, when TC is gone.

Also nervous for this game. I know they can win, but I also know that upsets happen, particularly in college athletics.

Quote Originally Posted by da_coach View Post
    Or, WOW Cromer must really be something to pass him on depth chart.

They are both highly regarded, and only one of them will likely get to play, when TC is gone.

Also nervous for this game. I know they can win, but I also know that upsets happen, particularly in college athletics.
    You are assuming there isn't another one that could come in that could surpass them. There is also Bullock who is redshirting this year. Keep in mind Gibbs arrives next year and we have offers out to Masker in NE that could make it interesting...not to mention the offer to AZ Jr Gunner Cruz who lit it up this year...undefeated state champs. pretty sure he's going big time though.

Just good to know we are building depth at that position too.

In regards to the game, the forecast doesn't seem to be improving...I think we see 5k there, which is sad but partly cloudy, high 20's with a 10ish mph N/NW breeze will be tough to get more than that. I don't expect the students to show up either...finals and the Engineering dept has their fall grad ceremony in Volstorff at 11:30.
    Last edited by Jackedforlife; 12-07-2017 at 11:22 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Nidaros View Post
    An acquaintance told me he watched the Brookings HS-Mitchell game and Nelson was a one man show.
    I take it,you haven't watched muchBrookings Bobcat football....my 10 year old could probably be a one man show
    With fans like this who needs enemas.....

UNH starting QB will be starting on Saturday

UNH quarterback Trevor Knight has been cleared medically and will play in Saturdayís playoff game at South Dakota State.
    Go Big Go Blue ..... Go Jacks

Quote Originally Posted by WestSideRabbit View Post
    So I'm getting more and more anxious as this week goes along. Anyone else feel that way?

I am worried that we may be overlooking UNH. I hope not, but it has me concerned.
    This is how I am. I’ve gone from thinking UNH was overrated to underrated. Which means I know nothing.
    Disclaimer: This post may contain assumptions and/or opinions related to Jackrabbit Athletics.

Quote Originally Posted by SDSUAlum08 View Post
    This is how I am. Iíve gone from thinking UNH was overrated to underrated. Which means I know nothing.
    I am going to expect that there is a Jackrabbit win with an opportunity to have one more game for semis next week. This could be a good time to establish some home field advantage!
    Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Sounds like concession situation should be squared away on Sat.

Let's hope by kickoff we'll have seen a Weber State upset and Wofford up by at least two scores.