Page 17 of 20 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: U of New Hampshire

Default Re: U of New Hampshire

So I'm getting more and more anxious as this week goes along. Anyone else feel that way?

I am worried that we may be overlooking UNH. I hope not, but it has me concerned.
    Jackrabbits: Long ears, strong hind legs, gritty, relentless, fearless.

Quote Originally Posted by Hareofthedog View Post
    NCAA allows only 60 players on the sideline. A number of players had to sit in the stands, not dress, for the game as a result.
    Went back and looked at the participation summary, Jacks played 58 guys! I'm assuming Dalton Douglas was one of the guys who didn't play. Did we dress 3 qbs? Was Cromer the other? For comparisons sake, UNI only played 45 guys.

Quote Originally Posted by WestSideRabbit View Post
    So I'm getting more and more anxious as this week goes along. Anyone else feel that way?

I am worried that we may be overlooking UNH. I hope not, but it has me concerned.
    I feel like we are just to good to lose, but do we win like we did over UNI or do we win like we did over nova last year. It has the feel it might be like the nova game last year.
    "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done. Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Went back and looked at the participation summary, Jacks played 58 guys! I'm assuming Dalton Douglas was one of the guys who didn't play. Did we dress 3 qbs? Was Cromer the other? For comparisons sake, UNI only played 45 guys.
    I’m pretty sure I saw cromer on sidelines as well.

Speaking of QB where is Nelson? We have not heard anything about him. Has he transferred?

Quote Originally Posted by Nidaros View Post
    Speaking of QB where is Nelson? We have not heard anything about him. Has he transferred?
    He's still with the team. Just 4th on the depth chart.

I think the fans may be overlooking them. As long as the team dosen't too, that's all that matters. I think UNH is good and we need to play a phenomenal game to put them away.

But I do think their offense looks anemic, based solely on season long stats. That would seem to bode well for us, but who knows. It's why we play the game.

Our recruiting must be very good to push him to fourth in the depth chart. An acquaintance told me he watched the Brookings HS-Mitchell game and Nelson was a one man show. I thought we would be playing more, but maybe not.

I thought early in the year he was battling Douglas for the backup spot.

Happens every year for me. I start out the week feeling cautiously optimistic...and as the week goes along I get sick to my stomach with anxiety. Each week gets a little worse.