Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: U of New Hampshire

Originally posted by WestSideRabbit View Post
    According to Merriams video preview, Stig is also going with Jake on this trip along with Jake's parents. They said they will have their Ipads with them and will be watching tapewhenever possible.
    In that video he mentions something along the lines of 'Chase is kicking field goals further than his kickoffs are going, but so be it'... I was wondering why Chase was kicking so short on kickoffs, but I thought that it might be on purpose. Is Stig implying that Chase was having issues getting the ball deep on kickoffs?

Comment

Originally posted by CappinHard View Post
      I did last game and will this game in lieu of buying $42 tickets where my season tickets normally are.
      I think a lot of people did.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      Remember Gun Saftey-Treat Every Hunter as if he were Loaded

Comment

https://twitter.com/brookingsfca?lang=en

$17 tickets by using the code "FCA" when purchasing online. Get it done.

Comment

I bought my season ticket seats and I have been offered 8 additional tickets at $10 each. I have some of those spoken for and I have a few more I can buy.
          Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Comment

Originally posted by OldHare View Post
            I bought my season ticket seats and I have been offered 8 additional tickets at $10 each. I have some of those spoken for and I have a few more I can buy.
            How many season tickets did you buy? Is this something they're offering to everyone, or do you have a bagillion priority points?

Comment

Originally posted by OldHare View Post
              Interesting I called in a few hours ago and wasn't offered this opportunity.

Comment

Originally posted by CappinHard View Post
                How many season tickets did you buy? Is this something they're offering to everyone, or do you have a bagillion priority points?
                I have only had 2 football tix. It may be the luck of the draw since I have not missed any postseason tickets(save one) beginning in the first WNIT. Or the combo of wrestling, football, & basketball...or it just started. It may be every 4th caller. It may be section 103/104. I did not ask.
                Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Comment

That's interesting. I bought my two season tickets and an additional club seat seat next to my two and wasn't offered anything either.

This cannot be a great preview of ticket sales. Maybe people are waiting until the weekend due to the weather.
                  "All I know is what I read on the message boards."
                  "Oh, well, there's your problem, then."

Comment

I also called today and I did get the deal on the extra tickets in addition to my season ticket......... After I asked him about it....

If I wouldn't have said anything, he wouldn't have prompted me about the deal. For whatever reason, they aren't promoting this much. Idk why, since the difference is likely subsidized by a donor. No money lost on their part or the NCAA's as far as I can tell.

Comment

The more I look at this game the more I think we need to take care of the ball and not beat ourselves. Play sound, don’t press, and do what we do. Don’t let their defense get them points. Don’t make dumb turnovers to help them get points. We might not put up 38 this game but we shouldn’t have to.

Against UCA they had 106 yards rushing on 46 carries for a whopping 2.3 ypc. Sounds like just a bad game but their average per game in CAA play was 86 ypg and 2.2 ypc. They also only passed for 110 yds at 6.9 yards per completion. They were out gained by UCA 216-436. A pick six was the difference in the game. This is why this game scares the hell out of me. It feels like this is a team we should beat, which is exactly why it’s going to be a close heart stopping game that will have much angst. They have a good CAA defense but not on par with Nova last year IMO. If we put up 21 and don’t give them free points we should get a W. I hate being confident in these games, so I’m not confident because I feel like I should be confident.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                      Remember Gun Saftey-Treat Every Hunter as if he were Loaded

Comment

I feel pretty good about this game. As long as we don't get too cute with the playcalling we should do well. Any running up the middle is going to be tough sledding, but we're really not that team anyhow. Defensively the key is to stay home and do your job. I think this game gets broke open in the 2nd quarter and we run away 45-10.

Comment

Originally posted by GoJacks2010 View Post
                          https://twitter.com/brookingsfca?lang=en

$17 tickets by using the code "FCA" when purchasing online. Get it done.
                          This is crazy. New stadium and best team you guys have ever had and they have to offer $17 tickets. In the words of Game of Thrones, shame...shame...shame. But then again, I did hear there is Disney on Ice to compete with.

Comment

Originally posted by TransAmBison View Post
                            This is crazy. New stadium and best team you guys have ever had and they have to offer $17 tickets. In the words of Game of Thrones, shame...shame...shame. But then again, I did hear there is Disney on Ice to compete with.
                            Don't you have something more constructive to do with your time? OH THATS RIGHT! For a second I forgot you live in Fargo, guess that was a rhetorical question.

Comment

Originally posted by TransAmBison View Post
                              Brookings "metro area" population (Brookings County): 34,000
                              (Keep in mind that SF, metro population 252,000, is a 50 mile drive).

Fargo-Moorhead metro population: 238,124

We are doing OK. Nobody is saying we're NDSU, but our fan base is growing. These things don't happen overnight. And I give our "hard core" fans a lot of credit. Many of them drive in from very far away. I think my main disappointment is generally with student attendance. They start out strong and just drift away as the season goes on.
                              Holy nutmeg!

Comment

Originally posted by JimmyJack View Post
                                Brookings "metro area" population (Brookings County): 34,000
                                (Keep in mind that SF, metro population 252,000, is a 50 mile drive).

Fargo-Moorhead metro population: 238,124

We are doing OK. Nobody is saying we're NDSU, but our fan base is growing. These things don't happen overnight. And I give our "hard core" fans a lot of credit. Many of them drive in from very far away. I think my main disappointment is generally with student attendance. They start out strong and just drift away as the season goes on.
                                I know that bait looks nice, but don't take it.

Comment

Working...
                                X