U of New Hampshire

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: U of New Hampshire

I'm coming in from Wisconsin to see the game and cant wait to be there. My points about the game
    -The reality is that our fan base, as a whole, isn't as hearty as we would like, and don't like to show up when it is cold. The fans that do show up are awesome and LOUD. I am thinking 5000-7500 fans max. Those who are going, get your pints of Fireball and make some noise.
    -The NCAA ticket situation sucks, knowing they take a good portion of the gate and concessions further clarifies how the NCAA seeds and who gets home games. The NCAA blows
    -Our offense isn't necessarily built for cold weather, BUT we are better than UNH and should win. I get a feeling this could be similar to Villanova last year.

Comment

Originally posted by rabbits64 View Post
      I'm coming in from Wisconsin to see the game and cant wait to be there. My points about the game
      -The reality is that our fan base, as a whole, isn't as hearty as we would like, and don't like to show up when it is cold. The fans that do show up are awesome and LOUD. I am thinking 5000-7500 fans max. Those who are going, get your pints of Fireball and make some noise.
      -The NCAA ticket situation sucks, knowing they take a good portion of the gate and concessions further clarifies how the NCAA seeds and who gets home games. The NCAA blows
      -Our offense isn't necessarily built for cold weather, BUT we are better than UNH and should win. I get a feeling this could be similar to Villanova last year.
      you bringing WI only beer? regardless you're invited to my tailgate.

Comment

Couldn't make it last weekend, glad I got another chance. I'll be driving over from Pierre Saturday morning. No way was I going to miss SDSU hosting its first quarterfinal game.

Comment

Originally posted by mango4 View Post
          Couldn't make it last weekend, glad I got another chance. I'll be driving over from Pierre Saturday morning. No way was I going to miss SDSU hosting its first quarterfinal game.
          Bring friends. An excessive amount of them, preferably. M.A.D.

Comment

Originally posted by GoJacks2010 View Post
            Bring friends. An excessive amount of them, preferably. M.A.D.
            There will be at least 4 others in our group.

Comment

Originally posted by SDSUAlum08 View Post
              Exactly. Family of 4 costs $108 minimum for tickets alone.
              All are fair and reasonable thoughts. I would expect our Admin to make sure an additional concessions or two is open next week. They aren't tone deaf.

Additionally, I'm fairly confident anybody will be able to find a Group Code and purchase $17 tickets and have darn good seats or move into good seats. Family of 4 at $17 = $68. Just a thought!.

Comment

Originally posted by slosho View Post
                you bringing WI only beer? regardless you're invited to my tailgate.
                Spotted Cow?

Comment

Spotted Cow?
                  Since the temp will likely be below 30, I think a standard Liney's along with an ice-fishing popup in back pocket is all that is required of Jacks fans coming in from Wisconsin.

Comment

Spotted Cow?
                    No...don't say that word. I want to go home right now and have one!

Comment

Originally posted by JackJD View Post
                      Since the temp will likely be below 30, I think a standard Liney's along with an ice-fishing popup in back pocket is all that is required of Jacks fans coming in from Wisconsin.
                      I live 10 miles from the Leinie Lodge - I could bring a Leinenkugel's branded ice-fishing pop up.

Comment

Originally posted by BTownJack View Post
                        No...don't say that word. I want to go home right now and have one!
                        do I need to take orders?

Comment

Apparently my view of Spotted Cow is different from everyone else's on this board.

Comment

Originally posted by MontanaRabbit View Post
                            Nope. There was a video posted to twitter that I saw that showed an extremely long line to the concession stand and it made sure to point out one stand that was closed with the roller door down. It was evidently a case of not having enough help to run all the stands.
                            Oh boy. I hope there is an Arimark rep reading this board or better yet an Athletic dept. representative who can straighten this out. Aramark is in charge of concessions. This something that can be fixed.

Comment

Spotted Cow?
                              That stuff is the truth. However, I believe it is distributed to some places in Sioux Falls now, so it's not as much of a treat anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by CappinHard View Post
                                That stuff is the truth. However, I believe it is distributed to some places in Sioux Falls now, so it's not as much of a treat anymore.
                                No. They only distribute in Wisconsin.

Comment

Working...
                                X