Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: U of New Hampshire

Originally posted by Jackedforlife View Post
    I thought the same when I read it but ultimately I'm not worried about Jake at all...I'm thinking a little rest might do him good anyhow. I think he's back by Thursday-ish...Film and gameplan wise he'll be more than ready.
    Jake has struggled, based on the high bar he set, this year to catch the ball. Maybe getting out there will clear his head a bit and he will come back with a couple backbreaking catches this weekend.
    -South Dakotan by birth, a Jackrabbit by choice.

Comment

Originally posted by WestSideRabbit View Post
      Jeez... 18 is a lot. I’m obviously a lot closer to your prediction. I honestly could see this being like Villanova last year.
      17 is closer to 18 than 13.

Comment

Forecast might be improving some. Calling for a high of 34 now. Winds are still higher than I'd like at 14 mph, but at this juncture, it does look like no precip and not bitterly cold. That, of course, is very subject to change over the next five days.

With the exception of the wind, it seems like this might be very similar weather to the NDSU game.

Anybody know what type of front UNH runs on D? I also agree with whoever said their lack of a field goal kicker may be important in this one. It sounds like he is unreliable and can't hit from long range.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr_Tibbs View Post
          Forecast might be improving some. Calling for a high of 34 now. Winds are still higher than I'd like at 14 mph, but at this juncture, it does look like no precip and not bitterly cold. That, of course, is very subject to change over the next five days.

With the exception of the wind, it seems like this might be very similar weather to the NDSU game.

Anybody know what type of front UNH runs on D? I also agree with whoever said their lack of a field goal kicker may be important in this one. It sounds like he is unreliable and can't hit from long range.
          It’s like a 4-2, 4-3. They will slide into a 3-4 in some pass rush situations.
          Jackrabbits: Long ears, strong hind legs, gritty, relentless, fearless.

Comment

Originally posted by CappinHard View Post
            17 is closer to 18 than 13.
            18 is high for a betting line. A fan blog saying 17 is different... haha. Although, I have been fairly close on my score predictions this year.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr_Tibbs View Post

I think that the short pass (5-10 yards) is what the offense will focus on this week. The receivers that we have are going to be very hard to bring down on what could be a slippery field. Otherwise just drop the ball off to Dallas and let him truck a few defenders.

Comment

Originally posted by WestSideRabbit View Post
                18 is high for a betting line. A fan blog saying 17 is different... haha. Although, I have been fairly close on my score predictions this year.
                Are you saying that your fan blog predictions are biased and inaccurate?! Come on man, I have been betting my mortgage based on those!

Comment

Current forecast, sunny, high 28, wind WNW 10 mph.
                  "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Originally posted by filbert View Post
                    Current forecast, sunny, high 28, wind WNW 10 mph.
                    I don't know if you could expect much better than that kind of forecast for a second weekend in December football game.

Comment

Originally posted by GoJacks2010 View Post
                      Bring friends. An excessive amount of them, preferably. M.A.D.
                      If they come through with the group tickets I might be adding two extra couples along with bringing the wife.
                      Originally posted by GoJacks2010 View Post
                      All are fair and reasonable thoughts. I would expect our Admin to make sure an additional concessions or two is open next week. They aren't tone deaf.

Additionally, I'm fairly confident anybody will be able to find a Group Code and purchase $17 tickets and have darn good seats or move into good seats. Family of 4 at $17 = $68. Just a thought!.
                      I think the concessions that were open were based on the attendance and they undershot what was needed. Hopefully that won’t be the case. And I know I’m banking on the group tickets!
                      Originally posted by rabbits64 View Post
                      I live 10 miles from the Leinie Lodge - I could bring a Leinenkugel's branded ice-fishing pop up.
                      Oh man those baby’s must cost an arm and a leg. Bet they’re awesome though....
                      I just saw a tweet talking about how Wieneke is headed to New York for 2 days. Here's the link on the story: http://gojacks.com/news/2017/12/4/fo...sentation.aspx

That's great and all, but during a week where we're preparing for a quarterfinal game? Seems like this stuff should wait until the offseason. I realize most players are in the FBS and don't have a game this weekend, but it sucks for FCS teams that are still in to have to send one of their top players away for 2 days.
                      Yeah a guy like Jake is the one I wouldn’t worry about. I’m going to bet he brings film with him and as high end of a senior he is it shouldn’t hurt him much if at all.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                      Remember Gun Saftey-Treat Every Hunter as if he were Loaded

Comment

Originally posted by thumper_76 View Post
                        If they come through with the group tickets I might be adding two extra couples along with bringing the wife.
                        They did, FCA tweeted it out a bit ago. Use the group code FCA for $17 tickets. This is awesome.

Comment

They did, FCA tweeted it out a bit ago. Use the group code FCA for $17 tickets. This is awesome.
                          I shamelessly used it this time around. Gets expensive buying gas from SE Nebraska every weekend. Glad I have in-laws in Lennox and sister in Estelline else things would be really expensive.

Comment

Originally posted by Evolution Prime View Post
                            I shamelessly used it this time around. Gets expensive buying gas from SE Nebraska every weekend. Glad I have in-laws in Lennox and sister in Estelline else things would be really expensive.
                            I did last game and will this game in lieu of buying $42 tickets where my season tickets normally are.

Comment

I did last game and will this game in lieu of buying $42 tickets where my season tickets normally are.
                              I used the code this time too after buying my regular tickets last time. See you all in section 117

Comment

I just saw a tweet talking about how Wieneke is headed to New York for 2 days. Here's the link on the story: http://gojacks.com/news/2017/12/4/fo...sentation.aspx

That's great and all, but during a week where we're preparing for a quarterfinal game? Seems like this stuff should wait until the offseason. I realize most players are in the FBS and don't have a game this weekend, but it sucks for FCS teams that are still in to have to send one of their top players away for 2 days.
                                According to Merriams video preview, Stig is also going with Jake on this trip along with Jake's parents. They said they will have their Ipads with them and will be watching tapewhenever possible.

Comment

Working...
                                X