GDT: Jackrabbits vs Bears @ the Pentagon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GDT: Jackrabbits vs Bears @ the Pentagon

The MVC preseason favorite Bears bring 6-2 record to Sioux Falls for the later game today. The Bears also bring MVC preseason POY 6' 9" Alize Johnson to the lineup. He is projected to be a second rounder in the 2018 draft. The Bears have lost a close game to the Bison at home and another squeaker to Ga Southern at a Florida tourney. They go to Fargo for a rematch on Monday. The Bears have 10 guys in 10 or minutes per game. One of those is 10 minute senior player who is 7'. There will likely be more guards rotating in this lineup. Head to the Pentagon after the football game for a great mid major matchup. Go Jacks!!
    Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Re: GDT: Jackrabbits vs Bears @ the Pentagon

Originally posted by OldHare View Post
    The MVC preseason favorite Bears bring 6-2 record to Sioux Falls for the later game today. The Bears also bring MVC preseason POY 6' 9" Alize Johnson to the lineup. He is projected to be a second rounder in the 2018 draft. The Bears have lost a close game to the Bison at home and another squeaker to Ga Southern at a Florida tourney. They go to Fargo for a rematch on Monday. The Bears have 10 guys in 10 or minutes per game. One of those is 10 minute senior player who is 7'. There will likely be more guards rotating in this lineup. Head to the Pentagon after the football game for a great mid major matchup. Go Jacks!!
    Game time!
    "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Post. Up. Daum. Just one time...
      "Tell the truth and pay your bills and you don't have to back down from anyone"--My Dad

Comment

Daum has taken one shot inside 25 feet. That's absurd.
        "Tell the truth and pay your bills and you don't have to back down from anyone"--My Dad

Comment

Maybe get out and guard the shooters. As much as our offense was jacking up 3s. Sometimes it feels like we just pass around the 3 pt line. No dribble drive or post ups. Work the ball in then go inside out. It's frustrating watching Daum not maximize his game. Our rebound numbers can't be good. Hoping for a better 2nd half. Don't panic and play more aggressive and we can do it.
          "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

King is trying to attack but everyone else looks slow or gassed.
            "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Comment

3's are cool and all...but Daum doesn't look like Daum. And it isn't just this game.

Comment

Live by the 3 die by the 3. As good as we shot 3s at Ole miss we are that bad tonight.

Comment

Originally posted by jacks1 View Post
                  3's are cool and all...but Daum doesn't look like Daum. And it isn't just this game.
                  I agree with this post.

Comment

Let's face it, in it's short history, the Pentagon has just not been very kind to the Jackrabbits.

Comment

I'm just going to go ahead and act like that game never happened because I'm too excited about the football team and don't want to believe the basketball team can put forth that poor of an effort.

Comment

Originally posted by CappinHard View Post
                        I'm just going to go ahead and act like that game never happened because I'm too excited about the football team and don't want to believe the basketball team can put forth that poor of an effort.
                        What game?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                        LET'S TAKE A TRIP TO BIRDLAND! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=68-6O2mJhMw

Comment

Originally posted by 2002jack View Post
                          What game?

Comment

Originally posted by BigGoosie13 View Post
                            Messed up. Yepper.
                            "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

LET'S TAKE A TRIP TO BIRDLAND! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=68-6O2mJhMw

Comment

Working...
                              X