Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bobby Hauck Returns to MT

http://billingsgazette.com/sports/co...=home-breaking

I'm a little surprised by this. Hauck led the Grizzlies to a 80-17 record during his tenure which is only 2nd to Joe Glenn. However, during this time, there were several off field incidents with players. Rapegate was after he left, but IMO the culture was started while Hauck was head coach.

Re: Bobby Hauck Returns to MT

Montana Fan Board Owner made awful announcing website, which is not a good thing.
    http://awfulannouncing.com/ncaa/mont...ess-woman.html

Comment

Originally posted by UWMandSDSU View Post
      Montana Fan Board Owner made awful announcing website, which is not a good thing.
      Holy F. Unreal. The Davey lady is spot on. Bobby Hauck won...and won a lot. There was also A LOT of bad. A LOT.

Comment

Originally posted by MontanaRabbit View Post
        Holy F. Unreal. The Davey lady is spot on. Bobby Hauck won...and won a lot. There was also A LOT of bad. A LOT.
        Pretty pathetic that he felt the need to attack her looks, post what could be construed as a threat (not to mention the doxxing), and insult her boyfriend because "that's what we do on message boards." Yet another person I hope to never meet. Imagine sitting next to that guy at a sporting event.

Comment

I hope the woman takes the matter to court and wins several million dollars. Comments on these message boards often teeter on the edge. This has gone way past that.

Comment

The message-board owner identified in the story has left quite a record on various fan message boards. He came to SDSUFans.com in 2009, posted 4 or 5 times and was shown the door. Amazingly stupid stuff going on with that fan-message board owner/poster.

Comment

Originally posted by JackJD View Post
              The message-board owner identified in the story has left quite a record on various fan message boards. He came to SDSUFans.com in 2009, posted 4 or 5 times and was shown the door. Amazingly stupid stuff going on with that fan-message board owner/poster.
              The dude is a complete tool. Read an article in the Billings Gazette that said the AD at Montana threatened to revoke his season tickets. IMO should be more than a threat of that.

Comment

Originally posted by MontanaRabbit View Post
                The dude is a complete tool. Read an article in the Billings Gazette that said the AD at Montana threatened to revoke his season tickets. IMO should be more than a threat of that.
                I agree with you on that. He's not the kind of fan anyone should want. His money isn't worth it. (Ban him from the school, as well.)
                Rollin' in my 5.0
                With my rag-top down so my hair can blow!
                Nod your head to this Jackrabbits!

Comment

Originally posted by UWMandSDSU View Post
                  Seems like that dude is a real winner. Filbert: feel like you could take a lesson or two there. Why isn't SDSUFans making the news???
                  Originally posted by JackFan96
                  Well, I don't get to sit in Mom's basement and watch sports all day

Comment

Originally posted by RabbitObsessed View Post
                    Seems like that dude is a real winner. Filbert: feel like you could take a lesson or two there. Why isn't SDSUFans making the news???
                    I think we have to have a resident nut job willing to sacrifice all so that the remaining forum fans appear to be relatively reasonable, normal people. RO- you willing to volunteer? JUST KIDDING!

As permitted and tolerated by other posters (and the board’s owner), message board behavior seems to drop down to the lowest common denominator.

Comment

Originally posted by JackJD View Post
                      I think we have to have a resident nut job willing to sacrifice all so that the remaining forum fans appear to be relatively reasonable, normal people. RO- you willing to volunteer? JUST KIDDING!
                      The great thing about this board is that is seems everyone takes a turn being the resident nutjob/grump old man. We don't like to single anyone out.
                      -South Dakotan by birth, a Jackrabbit by choice.

Comment

Originally posted by RabbitObsessed View Post
                        Sometimes the lesson is in showing people what NOT to do.
                        "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Originally posted by filbert View Post
                          Sometimes the lesson is in showing people what NOT to do.
                          Thank you. It has worked for me.

Comment

Working...
                          X