Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: GDT: SDSU Jackrabbits @ Ole Miss Rebels

Originally posted by 98Jackfarmer View Post
    I'm beyond glad that they won, but, I wouldn't call pizzing away a 20+ point lead and winning in OT great. But it was exciting
    Plenty of coaching material in that second half to work on, no doubt.

Better to do it with a W under your belt.
    "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

And the Jacks are playing NDSU elsewhere on ESPN3. The S.F. Austin Jacks.

Edit: Jacks win.
      "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

No quit in this team is right! And how about Mr. Jenkins? Very impressive they pulled it out for sure!

The bad thing is it should have never gotten to that point. That was an atrocious defensive game. There is no doubt we can score the ball and that is the good thing about Otzlball. Give me a little bit of defenae and this team will be unreal.

Really surprising how much we are settling for threes and not getting Daum down on the block and running offense through him. He was a master at either scoring, getting fouled, or finding an open shooter last year. It’s hardly a thought right now. Doesn’t make sense to me.

Love a road win against a SEC team. Thanks for having us down Ole Miss l! Now go win a bunch of games!

SUPERBUNNY
        MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM, BIZUN!!!

Comment

Originally posted by filbert View Post
          And the Jacks are playing NDSU elsewhere on ESPN3. The S.F. Austin Jacks.

Edit: Jacks win.
          NDSU had 28 turnovers. Ugly basketball

Comment

I'm beyond glad that they won, but, I wouldn't call pizzing away a 20+ point lead and winning in OT great. But it was exciting
            Ole Miss was going to make a run. Everyone new it. This is a great win. Beating a SEC team on the road doesn't happen very often.

Comment

How big was Telly in this game!? He made some huge 3's in the 2nd half.

Comment

Originally posted by YanktonJack7 View Post
                NDSU had 28 turnovers. Ugly basketball
                I thought our 14 were bad.

Comment

Originally posted by SUPERBUNNY View Post
                  No quit in this team is right! And how about Mr. Jenkins? Very impressive they pulled it out for sure!

The bad thing is it should have never gotten to that point. That was an atrocious defensive game. There is no doubt we can score the ball and that is the good thing about Otzlball. Give me a little bit of defenae and this team will be unreal.

Really surprising how much we are settling for threes and not getting Daum down on the block and running offense through him. He was a master at either scoring, getting fouled, or finding an open shooter last year. It’s hardly a thought right now. Doesn’t make sense to me.

Love a road win against a SEC team. Thanks for having us down Ole Miss l! Now go win a bunch of games!

SUPERBUNNY
                  I wasn't able to watch it but Tyler said they had a 7'er. So I would guess their size was a issue?

Comment

None of that matters when it comes to seeding in the tournament. Just shows up as a win against an SEC school.

Comment

Originally posted by SanDakotaState View Post
                      Ole Miss was going to make a run. Everyone new it. This is a great win. Beating a SEC team on the road doesn't happen very often.

It's a great deal, I agree. But to have held them at bay and not have had to go to OT and squeak it out would have been great. Either way, it's a good stepping stone for the team to learn and grow with.

Comment

Jenkins. Wow. He put the team on his back in OT.

Comment

I wasn't able to watch it but Tyler said they had a 7'er. So I would guess their size was a issue?
                          Daum is excellent at taking it to guys like that and getting fouls. Not only aren’t we going for that but our 6’9” 4-spot is out beyond the arc and not rebounding.

SUPERBUNNY

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                          MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM, BIZUN!!!

Comment

We're seeing something that won't show in the game stats. It isn't real pretty but it gets us through the rough spots. Team scrappiness? Nine played. All nine scored.

Announced crowd: 6,014.

Comment

New school record: 18 three's. Like has betting stated, I don't know if that's good or bad. I guess it's good if they are going in!

Comment

Wow. Great win. Up by 23, down by couple of buckets, and then win in OT. Jenkins and Telly, as well as Daum, had big games. The Jacks have nine, pretty good players. That's solid depth.
                                This space for lease.

Comment

Working...
                                X