Game Week: UNI rd 2 (2017 playoffs)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Game Week: UNI rd 2 (2017 playoffs)

Louscher, Genant, Anderson, Kern, Workman, Romenesko, and Washington are all good to go for this game. I can't guarantee what % they are healthy, but I've been told that this is the healthiest the team has been since August.
    Jackrabbits: Long ears, strong hind legs, gritty, relentless, fearless.

Comment

Originally posted by WestSideRabbit View Post
      Louscher, Genant, Anderson, Kern, Workman, Romenesko, and Washington are all good to go for this game. I can't guarantee what % they are healthy, but I've been told that this is the healthiest the team has been since August.
      GREAT NEWS!!!

Comment

Originally posted by WestSideRabbit View Post
        This is why a week off is tremendous. Getting depth back.
        Go Big Go Blue ..... Go Jacks

Comment

Is this game on Midco or just jackrabbit all access?
          "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Originally posted by goon View Post
            Is this game on Midco or just jackrabbit all access?
            ESPN3...

Comment

Originally posted by TransAmBison View Post
              ESPN3...
              I am at work and hoping to DVR it so can watch it after work. Looks like I will be watching it at work.
              "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Comment

I am at work and hoping to DVR it so can watch it after work. Looks like I will be watching it at work.
                Sure would be nice if DVR's worked with ESPN3. Well, at least if you can't catch it work you can watch the replay on ESPN3. Just would suck to keep away from everyone/social media to not have the outcome ruined.

Comment

Most ESPN3 games are available for replay for some time period after the game. I'm thinking 1-2 weeks. Do we know who is calling the TV broadcast? I hope it's Nieman and McCall...

Comment

Originally posted by TransAmBison View Post
                    Sure would be nice if DVR's worked with ESPN3. Well, at least if you can't catch it work you can watch the replay on ESPN3. Just would suck to keep away from everyone/social media to not have the outcome ruined.
                    yep. work is slow often on Saturday so can I probably have it on the phone or bring the laptop. just if there is actual work to do its going to be hard to focus on both . that's why I was hoping it was midco, just DVR it and watch it when I am done at 5. to bad midco cant do both the football and basketball game.

Comment

Originally posted by Gojacks2487 View Post
                      This is why a week off is tremendous. Getting depth back.
                      I do like the week off but I'm going to GUESS that SDSU is around 8-4 coming off "improvement week" or something like that.
                      It is just a guess but I don't know if a week off helps SDSU much. They get healthier but the result is normally the same on the field. That's not bad but it's probably the same winning percentage as SDSU's season average's over the last 10-12 years. Not better or worse.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr_Tibbs View Post
                        I seriously doubt we'll have over 800 students. Hope I'm wrong.
                        This is pathetic, if so... there were more students at Jacks' games against Morningside when the school was half the size it is.

Someone quarreled earlier with my claim they were "begging" students to go. I just got a Tweet saying that they are GIVING AWAY tickets at Cubby's. Would that qualify as begging?

Comment

Originally posted by NoVaJack View Post
                          This is pathetic, if so... there were more students at Jacks' games against Morningside when the school was half the size it is.

Someone quarreled earlier with my claim they were "begging" students to go. I just got a Tweet saying that they are GIVING AWAY tickets at Cubby's. Would that qualify as begging?
                          I understand it that Cubby's is giving the tickets away so it's really Cubby's using that as a marketing ploy.

Now, they are giving away free tickets to students who go to the women's game tonight and stay for three quarters. That's prolly begging.

Comment

It is the same thing as having a donor or business buy up tickets so that we can have a sell out crowd. SDSU is still at the point of having to use charity to get a huge turnout. Someday we won't be, but that day is not Dec 2.

I think that the students should always get into the games, playoff or not, for free. In their mind why pay, even if it is on $5, when you can watch it at Cubby's or BWW and have food and beverages? Unfortunately, that midset isn't just for the students. There are many, many season ticket holders that have the same idea.
                            -South Dakotan by birth, a Jackrabbit by choice.

Comment

yep. work is slow often on Saturday so can I probably have it on the phone or bring the laptop. just if there is actual work to do its going to be hard to focus on both . that's why I was hoping it was midco, just DVR it and watch it when I am done at 5. to bad midco cant do both the football and basketball game.
                              I believe ESPN has exclusive rights to the play-offs, so I don't think Midco was a possibility.

Comment

Yes, this is begging. SDSU putting out a tweet a few days ago informing students how they could get their $5 ticket wasn't begging. IMO, but what do I know.
                                Jackrabbits: Long ears, strong hind legs, gritty, relentless, fearless.

Comment

Working...
                                X