Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: GDT: SDSU Jackrabbits vs Charlotte 49ers

Originally posted by 98Jackfarmer View Post
    Thompson isn't taking well to her new role as a 5. Larson is athletic and can play but she needs to clean up the dumb plays she makes. I really wish Bultsma was a notch quicker, she just isn't though, and that leads to her trying to recover and usually fouling. Flaata is what she is, maybe when she gets healthy she can give a very few minutes and not cost us. Chynna is a solid player and can be depended on for substantial minutes, I just wish her shot wasn't so iffy. Just my critical analysis.
    been a big fan of Thompson's---------but, no doubt she has benefited greatly when she is combined with very good post play (i.e. Ober, etc). that is when she is at her best, imo. i think the biggest criticism of her is, she has some trouble with "body control". she makes me a bit nervous with her back to the basket.
    Last edited by krak-r-jacks; 11-28-2017, 07:02 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by krak-r-jacks View Post
      been a big fan of Thompson's---------but, no doubt she has benefited greatly when she has very good post play. that is when she is at her best, imo. i think the biggest criticism of hers is, she has some trouble with "body control". she makes me a bit nervous with her back to the basket.
      She isn't a 5, and our problem playing teams with bigs like those in Ft. Lauderdale, is just that. Thankfully, most of the teams we will play won't have 2 or 3 bigs (6'3 to 6'5).It was all Ellie and Tagyn could do to just hang in against Charlotte's inside strength. We could have used China that day. Assume she will be playing this week. Louisville will be a load.

Comment

Not to rehash,but on that winning 3 ptr by Maddi,you'll notice that Palmer on that play gave the girl that came out after Maddi a little shove backwards ,slowed her charge out some, and Lexi made the perfect pass,all the team members did their jobs and Maddi nailed it.I know Maddi's got a quick release,but every little bit of time helps.I've watched that 6 sec video clip enough times,that i finally watched what the other players were doing.

Comment

Yes. I think that could have been called an illegal screen....but it wasn’t.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
          LET'S TAKE A TRIP TO BIRDLAND! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=68-6O2mJhMw

Comment

https://twitter.com/GoJacksWBB/statu...21759559278592

a little better video than the original one i saw. ummm, yeah, as much as i have seen illegal screens called so far this season, not sure how it wasn't whistled here-------but, it wasn't!

Comment

Working...
            X