Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: GDT: Cowboys vs Jackrabbits in the Cayman Islands

Originally posted by CappinHard View Post
    Daum is REALLY struggling. 1 for 9 from the field. If he doesn't turn it on, we're in trouble. Down 31-42 now.
    Now he misses the front end of a 1 and 1. Paging Mike Daum... please report to the Cayman Islands.

Comment

Now he misses the front end of a 1 and 1. Paging Mike Daum... please report to the Cayman Islands.
      I seem to remember him struggling at the beginning of last year. However, his FT shooting is a little worrisome.
      -South Dakotan by birth, a Jackrabbit by choice.

Comment

3 pointers by Key, Telly, and Severyn bring the defecit to 1.

Comment

Telly up to 15 points. Jacks up 4, 8:30 left

Comment

Originally posted by SoDakJack View Post
            I seem to remember him struggling at the beginning of last year. However, his FT shooting is a little worrisome.
            Merriam just mentioned that Daum "wasn't feeling the best". I didn't know about that and it could be a reason for the struggles.

Comment

4 guys with 4 fouls on Jackrabbit team.
              Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Comment

3 pointers by Key, Telly, and Severyn bring the defecit to 1.
                It can be frustrating when your offense seems to consist of jacking up (and missing) threes, but you can make up ground in a hurry if you suddenly hit a few.

Comment

I like when Howell takes over and drives, but man he needs to get better at realizing when nothing is there and kick it out instead of throwing up an ugly shot and wasting a possession.

Comment

21 turnovers...

Jacks down by 10 with less than 2 minutes.

Comment

I like when Howell takes over and drives, but man he needs to get better at realizing when nothing is there and kick it out instead of throwing up an ugly shot and wasting a possession.
                      5 turnovers so far for him today.
                      Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Comment

Wyoming just more aggressive than SDSU.
                        "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Wyoming hit some nice shots toward the end to pull away while we panicked on offense. Too bad Daum wasn't feeling well, because if he's his normal self, I think we win.

Comment

We got outscored 14-6 in the last 5 minutes of the game. Turnovers, poor FT shooting, and Daum not being himself doomed us.

Comment

Howell matches every nice play with a head scratching turnover.

Daum won’t want this game tape viewed by any nba scouts.

Telly had going today but was quickly fouled out on back to back plays with 8 minutes left - both very weak calls by the same official who led the charge for Wyoming all day.

Severen and Flatten need to play. Guys who know their role and don’t turn it over.

Consolation bracket....Yuck

Comment

Originally posted by tbjack View Post
                                Howell matches every nice play with a head scratching turnover.

Telly had going today but was quickly fouled out on back to back plays with 8 minutes left - both very weak calls by the same official who led the charge for Wyoming all day.
                                I enjoys Howell's play about 45% of the time. His contributions are basically awash with the turnovers he has...

Telly has to learn that if an official is calling the game a certain way that he has to adjust not the other way around. I think that the whole team doesn't do well to adjusting to how a game is being called.
                                -South Dakotan by birth, a Jackrabbit by choice.

Comment

Working...
                                X