Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Playoff ticket info

Originally posted by OldHare View Post
    Or look for 19 people to be your friend and buy cheaper group tickets. Hopefully you have 19 numbers in your cell phone!
    What if we try to get a SDSUFans.com group together to purchase a package. That way folks that aren't season ticket holders would be able to attend. Would also make for an excellent meet and greet.
    -South Dakotan by birth, a Jackrabbit by choice.

Comment

Looking to get two club seats if any season ticket holder can two extra club seats. Private message me. Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by RabbitObsessed View Post
        Seems like the play is to buy the cheapest ticket and then move into the sure to be empty nicer seats.
        Based on all of the previous playoff games that I've attended, I'm also not confident that we'll see a large crowd. Although, I bet I don't have to worry about the 3 ladies that usually sit behind me complaining that our group is standing on 3rd down when we're on defense! I know ticket prices during the playoffs are mandated by the NCAA, but could the university get creative and give some sort of incentive to season ticket holders who purchase tickets? I like the group discount that is being offered, but I think we could take this a step further to drive ticket sales and maybe even future season ticket sales.

What if season ticket holders were given extra priority point/s for purchasing their tickets for a playoff game? Or, maybe you make them purchase a certain amount of additional tickets to gain the priority points? I'm just throwing out an idea to boost attendance. Knowing that more priority points = better seats when reallocation comes, I would guess that the majority of season ticket holders would welcome this. I know I would.

Comment

Way too early forecast has next Saturday in the 40s and partly sunny. Sounds like a beautiful day for playoff football.
          Originally posted by JackFan96
          Well, I don't get to sit in Mom's basement and watch sports all day

Comment

Originally posted by Bits View Post
            What if season ticket holders were given extra priority point/s for purchasing their tickets for a playoff game? Or, maybe you make them purchase a certain amount of additional tickets to gain the priority points? I'm just throwing out an idea to boost attendance. Knowing that more priority points = better seats when reallocation comes, I would guess that the majority of season ticket holders would welcome this. I know I would.
            Seems like an excellent idea. Could also provide enhanced incentive by rewarding season ticket holders who have purchased consecutive seasons' playoff tickets.

Comment

Posted in ticket sales bread but maybe should go here. If anyone looking for the $17 group tickets. https://twitter.com/BrookingsFCA/sta...00731749175296

Comment

Originally posted by jakejc795 View Post
                Seems like an excellent idea. Could also provide enhanced incentive by rewarding season ticket holders who have purchased consecutive seasons' playoff tickets.
                I would also mix in attendance for season ticket holders. Perhaps a bonus at the end of the season for those that have their tickets utilized for the entire season?
                -South Dakotan by birth, a Jackrabbit by choice.

Comment

Originally posted by SoDakJack View Post
                  I would also mix in attendance for season ticket holders. Perhaps a bonus at the end of the season for those that have their tickets utilized for the entire season?
                  I'd be for it. One complication is that the scanners haven't worked for a couple of our tickets, and I'm guessing they just toss the tear-off stubs, so they probably couldn't accurately monitor attendance.

Comment

IMO 10k would be a big crowd.

Comment

If we hit 10K I'll do cart wheels.

Comment

Originally posted by BTownJack View Post
                        If we hit 10K I'll do cart wheels.
                        Unfortunately, I'd have to agree, although there's an outside chance that unseasonably warm temps could boost attendance.

Just hope folks who are there are as loud as we were during game against 'Nova last year.

Comment

I expect 8,000 with hopes of 10,000. For 10,000, it has to be a spectacular day weatherwise. If it is cold...no comment.
                          One hand points to campus...the other to the liquor store.

Comment

Originally posted by ringthebells View Post
                            I expect 8,000 with hopes of 10,000. For 10,000, it has to be a spectacular day weatherwise. If it is cold...no comment.
                            How do we get 2-3 thousand students to the game? Can it be done if the weather is good? Do students have to pay to get in?

Comment

Free beer and pizza?

Comment

Originally posted by Justwin View Post
                                Free beer and pizza?
                                At least pizza. The beer thing could be a problem

Comment

Working...
                                X