Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: GDT: @ USD Mangy Dogs

Originally posted by TransAmBison View Post
    Glad you like him. Always good when a fanbase can get behind their coaches. Me personally, I think he runs at the mouth a bit. He's gone some learnin' to do. He'd do better keeping his jabs to himself. He offers firepower...and I'm glad for it. I hope he stays for a long time.

Don't take this as me defending USD...far from it. But...a coach of a team that has yet to win 10 games in a season ever...I'd be a bit more humble. But that's just me. Respect the opponent...beat them on the field and let the scoreboard do the talking. Now you guys beat us this year...beat us real good. I'm not sure if he said anything...I sure didn't see anything. I didn't hear anything anyways. I respect that.
    He's one of those guys that I love to have on our side, but I would probably dislike if he was on a rival team and doing the same. Imo he's a change of pace for our coaching staff that was needed.

Comment

Originally posted by CappinHard View Post
      He's one of those guys that I love to have on our side, but I would probably dislike if he was on a rival team and doing the same. Imo he's a change of pace for our coaching staff that was needed.
      This. But if he were on another sideline I wouldn’t get so butthurt either. I haven’t seen any tweets that have been over the edge (I may have been wearing my blue tinted glasses though). Generally he is uplifting his players and sticking up for them.

Comment

I would have loved to see what Zenner would've done behind an Eck coached line.

Comment

deleted. Double post

Comment

Working...
          X