Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: GDT: @ USD Mangy Dogs

Originally posted by Justwin View Post
    I would not be surprised to see a rematch....
    But only played outside in a real stadium
    -South Dakotan by birth, a Jackrabbit by choice.

Comment

Bummer, just got banned from the USD board by calling out one of their administrators for calling our team cheaters. Hmm, sore losers down there...

Comment

Originally posted by SteelSD View Post
        Bummer, just got banned from the USD board by calling out one of their administrators for calling our team cheaters. Hmm, sore losers down there...
        The mods take everything very serious over there and after today the mood is not good and maybe not a good time to chime in about the cramps problem or to raise any kind of an argument, no matter how logical it may seem to us. I think it is silly to make that a charge when their offense is not doing that great anyway. Slowing down the football game would work in their favor as well as it would have given the yotes a chance to catch their breathes after a significant gain was made. If they hurry up too much they generally make some big mistakes like turning the ball over.

Comment

You are awarded a victory lap at the DJD at half time on Dec 2nd! Go Jacks!!

Comment

Meh...who gives a sh**. Quite the board they got down there with, what, 3 posters? Quick question...who was in office the last time they beat us? Seriously, it's been that long...
            "Tell the truth and pay your bills and you don't have to back down from anyone"--My Dad

Comment

Any idea when the post game pressers will be available? It is usually pretty quick after the games....

Comment

Originally posted by Nidaros View Post
                The mods take everything very serious over there and after today the mood is not good and maybe not a good time to chime in about the cramps problem. I think it is silly to make that a charge when their offense is not doing that great anyway. Slowing down the football would work in their favor as well as it would have given the yotes a chance to catch their breathes after a significant gain was made. If they hurry up too much they generally make some big mistakes like turning the ball over.
                I blame it on the 3 tall Stella’s I had during the game! 😀

Comment

I blame it on the 3 tall Stella’s I had during the game! ��
                  That might have done it.

Comment

Originally posted by SanDakotaState View Post
                    Any idea when the post game pressers will be available? It is usually pretty quick after the games....
                    What you did there, I see it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by jacks1 View Post
                      Meh...who gives a sh**. Quite the board they got down there with, what, 3 posters? Quick question...who was in office the last time they beat us? Seriously, it's been that long...
                      America was discussing the definition of oral sex and the oval office the last time they won.

It was November 4th, 2000. Quite a while ago.

Comment

Rants and Raves:

Rave: Special teams (and Brady Hale specifically) did great. They've been not the greatest recently, but stepped up.

Rant: The USD PA announcer is brutally bad. Like a D level wrestling announcer.

Rave: SDSU fans were loud. Multiple times USD had to drown out chants with music cause SDSU fans were louder.

Rant: We left so many points on the field. TC had multiple guys deep multiple times and missed the throws. TC also made some beautiful throws and Jake just dropped them. We shoulda scored a lot more.

Rant: Horizontal play calls. Stop. jfc.

Rant: The field goal attempt. I would have been upset even if we kicked it there and didn't run the fake. 4th and 3, just go for it.

Rave: Dallas Goedert

Rant: The prevent defense

Rave: I thought Isaac Wallace quietly had a really good game.

Rave: 9 STRAIGHT VICTORIES OVER USD!
                        Originally posted by JackFan96
                        Well, I don't get to sit in Mom's basement and watch sports all day

Comment

Originally posted by mango4 View Post
                          What you did there, I see it.

Fill me in? I do not get this reference.
                          Originally posted by JackFan96
                          Well, I don't get to sit in Mom's basement and watch sports all day

Comment

I'll have more to post tomorrow but for now I'm still a little heated about what I saw and heard on the field today.

For those of you who wanted Stig fired after UNI and were lamenting that we didn't have Bob Nielson... GTFO

I have never seen such a classless team, period. I've been told by friends who are USD fans that they think the program, character wise, is now much closer to Meiercort's then Glenn's. #44 is a very talented player but is a dink. Straight up. Taunting an injured player. Encouraging the crowd to boo when there was injured player. Waiting for the Jacks to run out of their locker room to try and start ****. All the **** talking after every single play. That team is out of control and that is direct failure of Nielson's leadership. I'm not even going to get into the off field bull****.

So for all those reasons, plus winning, I'll take Stig 10/10 times and if you want Nielson go cheer on the mangy yotes.
                            Jackrabbits: Long ears, strong hind legs, gritty, relentless, fearless.

Comment

• GDT: @ USD Mangy Dogs

Originally posted by RabbitObsessed View Post
                              Fill me in? I do not get this reference.
                              Some opposing team fans, believe it was NDSU, last year were giving our athletic dept crap because we didn’t get the post game press conferences up fast enough. If I’m remembering correctly, it was after the playoff loss in Fargo.

Comment

Originally posted by WestSideRabbit View Post
                                I'll have more to post tomorrow but for now I'm still a little heated about what I saw and heard on the field today.

For those of you who wanted Stig fired after UNI and were lamenting that we didn't have Bob Nielson... GTFO

I have never seen such a classless team, period. I've been told by friends who are USD fans that they think the program, character wise, is now much closer to Meiercort's then Glenn's. #44 is a very talented player but is a dink. Straight up. Taunting an injured player. Encouraging the crowd to boo when there was injured player. Waiting for the Jacks to run out of their locker room to try and start ****. All the **** talking after every single play. That team is out of control and that is direct failure of Nielson's leadership. I'm not even going to get into the off field bull****.

So for all those reasons, plus winning, I'll take Stig 10/10 times and if you want Nielson go cheer on the mangy yotes.
                                You can go back and read the testimony, but I’m pretty sure no one was calling for Stig to be fired right after the UNI game......and by that I mean immediately fired. I think that horse has been beat enough.

The comments on the actions of the USD players are interesting as I saw the same on the MIDCO broadcast. They were very chippy, even after the last kneel down and ripping the ball out of TC’s hands after the whistle.

My other thoughts are ouch wait, cramp in my hand.........

Comment

Working...
                                X