GDT: @ USD Mangy Dogs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: GDT: @ USD Mangy Dogs

It turns out that the coaches knew what they were doing. Too bad they did not have time to check in for advice here!

9 straight, a seed and a 9 win season. Very nice!

Comment

Originally posted by YanktonJack7 View Post
      Jacks end up losing about 40 yards .... BUT IT WORKS!

JACKS WIN!
      I just hate to see our QB running around...you just never know what could happen

But, I will take a win!
      -South Dakotan by birth, a Jackrabbit by choice.

Comment

First round bye has been achieved 2 years in a row, but my god I'm glad this one is over.

Comment

Originally posted by YanktonJack7 View Post
          First round bye has been achieved 2 years in a row, but my god I'm glad this one is over.
          Playoff mode continues...now to heal up over the bye week and come out guns blazing. It's a new season...

Comment

Don't care what anybody says. Those last three plays are firable offenses. Waaaay to much could have and nearly did go wrong. Stupefying dumb. It worked. Barely. But in my opinion, it was massive stupidity.
            Grumbling along and embracing my role. If I didn't care, I wouldn't care. Go Jacks!

Comment

Originally posted by JackFan96 View Post
              Don't care what anybody says. Those last three plays are firable offenses. Waaaay to much could have and nearly did go wrong. Stupefying dumb. It worked. Barely. But in my opinion, it was massive stupidity.
              You've only posted for the uni, youngstown and this game. And every post is bashing the coaches. Youre becoming obvious

Comment

I will disagree. While I wouldn't have liked to lose so many yards, it was smart to burn that much time. Giving the ball back to Streveler after what the defense just did on the drive prior may have played into the coaches decision making.

Comment

Why dont you write Stig a note, he may agree with you.

Comment

Watched the game at Thirsty’s in Rapid City as was out there for state volleyball. Great atmosphere for football!! Thanks to the West River Jacks crew for a great time including SDSU ice cream! GBGBGJ!!

Comment

Dope...https://twitter.com/HEROSportsFCS/st...21611716214784

Comment

Great win. Now let’s get some rest, heal up, and get dialed-in for a deep run.

Comment

Hey VanRockel,#88, Bulldogs guy is not a bad TE. He had some good receptions today. I think we missed a good one here, but then we have Dallas G. who made a spectacular catch again today.

Comment

Originally posted by mitchellrabbit View Post
                            You've only posted for the uni, youngstown and this game. And every post is bashing the coaches. Youre becoming obvious
                            Just saying

troll.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by TK22867 View Post
                              Great win. Now let’s get some rest, heal up, and get dialed-in for a deep run.
                              And see if they can figure out what was up with Jake. Not sure if he wasn't picking up the ball well or something else, but there were some balls he just flat out dropped that he normally catches. I'm sure TC can use the time off as well - he took a couple of big hits in the second half.

Comment

I would not be surprised to see a rematch....

Comment

Working...
                                X