GDT: @ USD Mangy Dogs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: GDT: @ USD Mangy Dogs

The good news is we didn't play well and are up by 3 and we are a second half team. The bad news is we had some chances to shut the door on the Yotes and instead they have the belief they are in it.

Our refusal to go for the throat when we get up is really inexcusable. Those two drops by Weineke were huge!!!

SUPERBUNNY
    MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM, BIZUN!!!

Comment

Oh, and that fake field goal made no sense. We have the best kicker in FCS kicking inside a dome and we run a fake instead of points on the board? He's a Vinatieri and is genetically breed for this stuff!

I'm no football genius but I did stay at a Holiday Inn Express last night and I would have kicked it.

No more coaching blunders by Stig, please!!!

SUPERBUNNY

Comment

Stig said the fake FG was an "interesting call." Not sure if it was an audible by Hale and Vinatieri based on USD jumping offsides or what. Hopefully it doesn't come back to bite.

Comment

I'm ready for us to start acting like we are the better team and just do it rather than this gimmick bs.

Comment

Originally posted by Southeast View Post
            What's going on with the long runs? The Midco guys are not even attempting to break it down. It's like our LB and safeties are in another zip code.
            From what I've seen, USDs playcalling and offensive setup/execution is fooling the LBs in some cases or is neutralizing them in others. There was a big Streveler 3rd down run where Rozeboom saw it, started to move to cut him off, then got hit with a perfect block from the RB who had snuck through the line. I've also seen Backhaus come in late on pursuit with some attempted flying arm tackles at least three times; not sure if he's supposed to be the one responsible for those plays or if he's just fast enough to get there, but on those he wasn't in any good position to make a stop at all. Someone earlier also commented on stuff our Dline was doing that was playing a role, but I've been paying more attention to the LBs.

Comment

Originally posted by YanktonJack7 View Post
              Stig said the fake FG was an "interesting call." Not sure if it was an audible by Hale and Vinatieri based on USD jumping offsides or what. Hopefully it doesn't come back to bite.
              Yep, it was interesting. Interesting and sh*tty!

SUPERBUNNY

Comment

USD goes 3 and out. Jacks get lucky as Dakarai Allen drops a pass on 3rd down.

Comment

And we start with a great defensive series. Backhaus and Rozeboom crushed a play trying to cut upfield.

Comment

No more swing passes, please!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

Second and 15 with the two most dangerous receivers in the conference. Perfect time for the 94th swing pass to the the flats this season. That's lunacy.
                      Grumbling along and embracing my role. If I didn't care, I wouldn't care. Go Jacks!

Comment

Jacks' drive stalls and have a 4th and 8 at the USD 41.

Jacks keep trying to go horizontal and it's not working so well.

Jacks down it at the 2 yard line.

Comment

Wasted series.
                          -South Dakotan by birth, a Jackrabbit by choice.

Comment

The MidCo geniuses don't understand that if any part of the QB's body is behind the line of scrimmage, it's legal

Comment

Another defensive holding called on Soulek. Refs threw the flag instantly, when the ball was snapped, which I don't understand.

Comment

We need to have our DT cover the A gap.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X