Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: GDT: @ USD Mangy Dogs

Originally posted by BTownJack View Post
    Without reading the technical terms of the rule, this looks like he is over to me. But maybe his whole body have to be over the line? [ATTACH=CONFIG]934[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]935[/ATTACH]
    Winner winner chicken dinner!
    "Tell the truth and pay your bills and you don't have to back down from anyone"--My Dad

Comment

Originally posted by jacks1 View Post
      Winner winner chicken dinner!
      Thanks - here is a decent explanation: https://thereadzone.com/2013/12/01/t...ard-pass-rule/

Cause what you read on the internet is always true right :-)

Comment

Gotta love when Coach Eck tweets something out that offends some thin skinned fans from other teams, where they call him classless.

Coach Eck has a way to get under their skin. He doesn’t take their bait.

Comment

Originally posted by UWMandSDSU View Post
          Gotta love when Coach Eck tweets something out that offends some thin skinned fans from other teams, where they call him classless.

What did he tweet?
          "Life is short so make sure you spend as much time as possible arguing with strangers on the Internet." - Person

Comment

Originally posted by RowdyRabbit View Post
            What did he tweet?
            Nothing that bad.
            Matt Zimmer tweeted that when he got to practice today he got razzed for picking Streveler as MVP (Zim later clarified coaches & players were doing it in fun and sticking up for their guy). Eck tweeted out #NotMyMVP in reply to Zim’s tweet.
            Eck then proceeded 2 more tweets comparing Taryn’s stats (TDS) to 3 other QBs in the league which included Streveler’s.

Comment

It never ceases to amaze me just how deep SDSU has gotten into the collective heads of that fan base.

Comment

I can't understand how his tweet could make anyone upset. It's a pretty obvious reference to the #NotMyPresident hashtag that conservatives used on Obama and liberals use with Trump. Like, obviously he's going to support his guy, but the tweet is pretty clearly a joke.

Who the **** cares?

Also, scoreboard for like 20 years, losers.
                Originally posted by JackFan96
                Well, I don't get to sit in Mom's basement and watch sports all day

Comment

Coach Eck was a home run hire. Not only has our offensive line play improved dramatically since he took over, he also has an edge to him that I felt the coaching staff sorely needed.

He's a great follow on twitter and the stuff he posts is nothing more than competitive ribbing. Anyone who takes what he tweets personal likely has a poor sense of humor.
                  If you think nobody cares about you, try missing a couple of payments.
                  - Steven Wright

Comment

Originally posted by Kemo View Post
                    Coach Eck was a home run hire. Not only has our offensive line play improved dramatically since he took over, he also has an edge to him that I felt the coaching staff sorely needed.

He's a great follow on twitter and the stuff he posts is nothing more than competitive ribbing. Anyone who takes what he tweets personal likely has a poor sense of humor.
                    Definitely seems like a great coach. Glad Jacks have him.

Also, in the Thanksgiving theme, I'm thankful that this board and it's posters help feed my need for Jacks'-themed discussion between games. Hope you all have a great Thanksgiving.

Comment

Originally posted by bigticket1 View Post
                      It never ceases to amaze me just how deep SDSU has gotten into the collective heads of that fan base.
                      It gets worse with every loss to SDSU, exploded after the Summit tourney and is reaching new heights this week. "CRAMPS, TWITTER, ZIMMER, HE CROSSED THE GOALINE!". They are thrashing about wildly at this point, punching at anything that moves.

Comment

Originally posted by Southeast View Post
                        It gets worse with every loss to SDSU, exploded after the Summit tourney and is reaching new heights this week. "CRAMPS, TWITTER, ZIMMER, HE CROSSED THE GOALINE!". They are thrashing about wildly at this point, punching at anything that moves.
                        Well, if his head and part of his upper body is over the goal line, it’s a touchdown! Never mind the fact we can’t actually see where the ball is, but on the clips it certainly looks like the ball is down around his hip.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I also like how they reference how many more yards they got over us in the game. Then you look at the 96 yard drive they had that resulted in zero points. Also the fact we had a negative 50 yards running out the clock. Then they wonder how they could out gain our offense and still lose.
                          (\__/)
                          (='.'=)
                          (")_(") Feed the Rabbit!!

Comment

Originally posted by NorCalJack View Post
                            I also like how they reference how many more yards they got over us in the game. Then you look at the 96 yard drive they had that resulted in zero points. Also the fact we had a negative 50 yards running out the clock. Then they wonder how they could out gain our offense and still lose.
                            Obv. they don't really understand "the foosball" down south.

Comment

Glad you like him. Always good when a fanbase can get behind their coaches. Me personally, I think he runs at the mouth a bit. He's gone some learnin' to do. He'd do better keeping his jabs to himself. He offers firepower...and I'm glad for it. I hope he stays for a long time.

Don't take this as me defending USD...far from it. But...a coach of a team that has yet to win 10 games in a season ever...I'd be a bit more humble. But that's just me. Respect the opponent...beat them on the field and let the scoreboard do the talking. Now you guys beat us this year...beat us real good. I'm not sure if he said anything...I sure didn't see anything. I didn't hear anything anyways. I respect that.

Comment

My opinion...love Eck, he brings an edge...the Yote fans want to get butt hurt and say he’s disrespecting Streveler by stating facts, sticking up for Taryn. Whatever.

True, we haven’t won 10 games but that shouldn’t limit a coach from voicing a sound opinion, defending his guy...heck I’d expect Messingham to make a similar case for Stick...10-1 is very impressive as well.

One of my favorite movie quotes...”lighten up Francis...”, Yote fans need to lighten up, good lord. I like that Eck brings a little swagger to the team.

Comment

Working...
                                X