Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: USD week

Originally posted by slosho View Post
    Is it? I feel distinctly that there was more after that in the past.
    Since we don't play Augie any longer and with the recent pulse of the nation, I motion that the cheer is change to:

Screw the U, with their consent, and ISU-Blue (After all, the second team should be a push over like the old one)
    -South Dakotan by birth, a Jackrabbit by choice.

Comment

Originally posted by SoDakJack View Post
      Since we don't play Augie any longer and with the recent pulse of the nation, I motion that the cheer is change to:

Screw the U, with their consent, and ISU-Blue (After all, the second team should be a push over like the old one)
      . . . and Fort Wayne too!
      "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Originally posted by filbert View Post
        . . . and Fort Wayne too!
        ...and the Bizon too
        One hand points to campus...the other to the liquor store.

Comment

This might legitimately be the worst smack thread of all time. I really hope this is not a sign for tomorrow.
          Originally posted by JackFan96
          Well, I don't get to sit in Mom's basement and watch sports all day

Comment

Originally posted by RabbitObsessed View Post
            This might legitimately be the worst smack thread of all time. I really hope this is not a sign for tomorrow.
            Seconded. Started out really strong, then got derailed somehow.

Comment

Originally posted by RabbitObsessed View Post
              This smack thread is just an extension of the SDSU-USD football rivalry...dominated by SDSU with little resistance from the USed folks

Comment

This smack thread is just an extension of the SDSU-USD football rivalry...dominated by SDSU with little resistance from the USed folks
                If posters from USeD are going to complain about smack being in bad taste. Please feel free to do likewise at your own fanbase as well. https://twitter.com/USDBarstool/stat...78726230429696

As the first response pointed out the "walk a mile in her shoes" was done to raise awarenes and help fight rape and sexual assault. So even less funny them the post here considering what happened in verm.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930AZ using Tapatalk

Comment

It's game day! Looking forward to a solid Coyote beat down and the USeD trolls disappearing for another year!

SUPERBUNNY
                  MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM, BIZUN!!!

Comment

Little brothers are so cute.
                    "Tell the truth and pay your bills and you don't have to back down from anyone"--My Dad

Comment

When they remodel the dome they really should put better air conditioning in the building. I mean, SDSU defenders were cramping up all over due to the extreme temps. Don't they allow Gatorade in the dome?

Comment

When they remodel the dome they really should put better air conditioning in the building. I mean, SDSU defenders were cramping up all over due to the extreme temps. Don't they allow Gatorade in the dome?
                        I was thinking they should add tissue dispensers for each seat for them, but that’s just me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                        Remember Gun Saftey-Treat Every Hunter as if he were Loaded

Comment

Sorry, I would have gotten to this thread sooner, but I kept cramping up.

Comment

Saw this on the highlights and couldn't resist.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

Congratulations to the Coyotes for finally making the playoffs, despite the loss to SDSU. See you next season in Brookings for the Jacks' 10th straight win in the series!
                              This space for lease.

Comment

Originally posted by Jacked_Up View Post
                                Congratulations to the Coyotes for finally making the playoffs, despite the loss to SDSU. See you next season in Brookings for the Jacks' 10th straight win in the series!
                                In only their 6th year of eligibility! They are almost caught up to where the Jackrabbits were their first year of eligibility. (The Jackrabbits DID finish 2nd in the MVFC that year, hence the "almost")

Comment

Working...
                                X