Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Frost parking

Hello Jackrabbit fans,

Thank you for your continued support of Jackrabbit Athletics!

As the basketball season gets underway, here's some information in regards to Jackrabbit Club parking around Frost Arena.

Construction for two new practice gyms will begin on Nov. 13, which will take away the entire south parking lot at Frost Arena for this basketball season. The south lot had 5 ADA spots which will no longer be available. However, we have added 7 ADA spots at the east student union parking lot (at the far Northeast portion of the lot - closest to Frost Arena) plus an additional 4 ADA spots in the north Frost parking lot. Our apologies for the inconvenience.

For this year, the yellow basketball Jackrabbit Club parking permits will be valid in the North Frost parking lot OR the East Stadium Lot. These lots are indicated in yellow on the back of the permit which was mailed to you.

Please pardon the disruption as we continue to MAKE A BETTER STATE with this construction.

Next year, we plan to have additional parking for our Jackrabbit Club members directly across the street to the east of Frost Arena.

We thank you for understanding and look forward to an exciting future for Jackrabbit Athletics!
    Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Re: Frost parking

They have Frost almost completely surrounded by building projects. Gonna be a tough year for parking at Frost.

Growing pains, I guess.
    "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Re: Frost parking

Originally posted by filbert View Post
      They have Frost almost completely surrounded by building projects. Gonna be a tough year for parking at Frost.

Growing pains, I guess.
      Park on the west side of the Student Union and walk through the Union and into Frost. Should make leaving campus easier too.
      Jackrabbits: Long ears, strong hind legs, gritty, relentless, fearless.

Comment

Working...
      X