Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Jacks vs the Goofs

Originally posted by Jackedforlife View Post
    I believe Nate threw a punch during the Bison Open. Rumor is, his opponent kept on doing something to his fingers. The ref wasn’t seeing it and Nate had had enough. Again, this is what I remember being said about the incident. Uncharacteristic of Nate to do that but everyone has breaking points.
    Thank you for the insight. Like you said, uncharacteristic of Nate. Any idea who he was wrestling at the time?

Comment

Originally posted by jacks1 View Post
      Disciplinary according to Zim.

Sent from my VS501 using Tapatalk
      Is that an automatic NCAA penalty ? I listened to Bono's presser and he said "When I found out he wasn't going to be able to go" like he had no input on the decision.

Comment

Originally posted by bigticket1 View Post
        Is that an automatic NCAA penalty ? I listened to Bono's presser and he said "When I found out he wasn't going to be able to go" like he had no input on the decision.
        From what I have heard, it is. Much like targeting in FB requires the player to sit out the next event, or part of the next event.
        "I'd like to thank the good Lord for making me a Yankee." - Joe D.

Comment

Originally posted by He hate me View Post
          Thank you for the insight. Like you said, uncharacteristic of Nate. Any idea who he was wrestling at the time?
          I do not remember if it was ever mentioned. If anything it’s added extra fuel for the rest of his Senior campaign.

Comment

Bono also mentioned that a couple of 125 lbers have left the program because Brown was dominating them in practice and open tourneys. Looks like the Portillo's are no longer on the roster.

Comment

Originally posted by bigticket1 View Post
              Bono also mentioned that a couple of 125 lbers have left the program because Brown was dominating them in practice and open tourneys. Looks like the Portillo's are no longer on the roster.
              Yep, both are released by Bono to go anywhere outside the Big 12. They are both looking for spots to start wrestling after semester I guess. Although it’s difficult to see guys leave, the lower weights were roster heavy. Wish them the best of luck wherever they land. Also sounds like they are open to attending different schools.

Comment

Working...
              X