Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Game Week: University of South Dakota Running Strevelers

Originally posted by Jackedforlife View Post
    Pretty crazy schedule coming up for Jackrabbit athletics...

MBB @ #4 Kansas
    Wrestling dual hosting #10 Minnesota
    #3 WBB @ #1 UWGB in a mid major clash
    ...and #5FB taking on in #16-state rival USeD for more than the brown jug...playoff seeds and so much more going on here.

Any of these matchups would be exciting on their own...but they're all happening in a span of less than 24 hours. I think there is a very good chance we come away with 3 wins and although it may sound crazy, I believe 4-0 is possible. The biggest hurdle is of course the Jayhawks tonight.

Go Big!

Go Blue!

GO JACKS!!!
    I think that this shows just how far our entire department has come since the move up. Just a few years ago we would have been ecstatic with just one of these events!
    -South Dakotan by birth, a Jackrabbit by choice.

Comment

Originally posted by WestSideRabbit View Post
      Interesting to note...
      On the "Stig Radio Show" Monday night, Stig said that there could be up to 3 starters who can't go and 1 for sure. Any idea who? I know Washington didn't return to the game last week. I heard Jessup won't go, but he is a special teamer. Any idea how Kleinschmit came out of last weeks game? I know Kern is hanging on by a thread with a litany of injuries.

I also saw that Sellers jumped Louscher on the depth chart. Not entirely surprising as Sellers has played well and seemed to play more snaps in recent weeks.
      Louscher was in street cloths on the sidelines last week.
      Go Big Go Blue ..... Go Jacks

Comment

Originally posted by Jackedforlife View Post
        Pretty crazy schedule coming up for Jackrabbit athletics...

MBB @ #4 Kansas
        Wrestling dual hosting #10 Minnesota
        #3 WBB @ #1 UWGB in a mid major clash
        ...and #5FB taking on in #16-state rival USeD for more than the brown jug...playoff seeds and so much more going on here.

Any of these matchups would be exciting on their own...but they're all happening in a span of less than 24 hours. I think there is a very good chance we come away with 3 wins and although it may sound crazy, I believe 4-0 is possible. The biggest hurdle is of course the Jayhawks tonight.

Go Big!

Go Blue!

GO JACKS!!!
        Let's hope tomorrow goes better... :l
        Jackrabbits: Long ears, strong hind legs, gritty, relentless, fearless.

Comment

We were in Lawrence last night for the BB game and staying in KC tonight. Any suggestions for watching the game down here today?

Comment

Originally posted by WestSideRabbit View Post
            Let's hope tomorrow goes better... :l
            Yes, today needs and should go better. MBB rolled into Lawrence and came away like most opponents do with a loss. I think that’s a great learning loss for that team. Early in the season, top 5 team, many new pieces in our puzzle to still to work out.

Wrestling did well, was it close in team points? No, but as Bono said in his presser the guys competed well in9 of 10 matches. His only disappointment was Mueller at 184. I thought he handled that in the presser with grace. He called Martin out somewhat but also reminded everyone how special he thinks he is and that that match for Mueller was an anamoly. There’s lots of good wrestling to be done yet for him and the rest of the team.

Today has another tough slate but I believe these teams are up to the task, GO JACKS!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Jackbacker123 View Post
              We were in Lawrence last night for the BB game and staying in KC tonight. Any suggestions for watching the game down here today?
              Call a few sports bars you have in mind and ask if they’ll put the game on a corner TV if they have ESPN3 capabilities.
              Disclaimer: This post may contain assumptions and/or opinions related to Jackrabbit Athletics.

Comment

filbert’s. Popcorn supplied. BYOB.

Comment

Originally posted by TransAmBison View Post
                  I agree with everything in the post except for the bolded part. SDSU is built for the pass and arguably the big play...which can be harder this time of year...depending on weather. In the playoffs, SDSU could lose to in an inferior team if they hit bad conditions...not saying that can't happen to anybody...might happened to NDSU tomorrow...
                  If I recall we marched the ball on the Bison and And were able to run the football against those stud LBs. That works in any weather. That’s what’s so dangerous about our offense we can do both.
                  Go Big Go Blue ..... Go Jacks

Comment

Originally posted by Gojacks2487 View Post
                    If I recall we marched the ball on the Bison and And were able to run the football against those stud LBs. That works in any weather. That’s what’s so dangerous about our offense we can do both.
                    You definitely did both...and your run game ate us alive late in the game...that is a credit to you. I can't even say we were faked out and expecting the pass. I believe we expected the run and you still ran it. With that said, SDSU does not have a strong run game. So, I do not believe your team is built for late in the season. Time will tell.

Comment

• Re: Game Week: University of South Dakota Running Strevelers

We are at Dave and Busters at the Legends outlet mall and they told a table of rabbit fans that the would put the game on for us

Comment

Working...
                      X