Kansas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Kansas

Somewhere I thought that KU was going to be without a starter tonight that played against Kentucky. They only went 7 deep against Kentucky. My point? This is arguably one of the best Jacks teams to have a chance against a big name like this. Secnd, Kansas may be down a bit once you get past the starting five. Geez, that starting 5 though.

Like filbert said, just say there is a chance. There is and it may be as good of a chance as we've had for a major win. So, let's play the game!

SUPERBUNNY
    MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM, BIZUN!!!

Comment

Re: Kansas

Originally posted by SUPERBUNNY View Post
      Somewhere I thought that KU was going to be without a starter tonight that played against Kentucky. They only went 7 deep against Kentucky. My point? This is arguably one of the best Jacks teams to have a chance against a big name like this. Secnd, Kansas may be down a bit once you get past the starting five. Geez, that starting 5 though.

Like filbert said, just say there is a chance. There is and it may be as good of a chance as we've had for a major win. So, let's play the game!

SUPERBUNNY
      I think this will be the second game Billy Porter will miss. He did not play vs. Ky.

Comment

Working...
      X