Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Kansas

Originally posted by goon View Post
    What are the viewing options. Don't have cable so wondering if I can stream it from anywhere.
    ESPN3

SUPERBUNNY
    MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM, BIZUN!!!

Comment

Originally posted by SUPERBUNNY View Post
      ESPN3

SUPERBUNNY
      Isn't it on fox sports? So it wouldn't be espn3?
      "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

An article in the KC Star today reports that 6-10 freshman forward Billy Preston will not play for the Jayhawks tonight. He is being held out until the compliance office obtains "a clearer financial picture" involving his car. Go Jacks!!

Comment

I don't think it's on Fox Sports. It's already listed on espn3.

Comment

It's on "Jayhawk TV" . . . only available on selected Kansas cable systems and ESPN3. It isn't on any national or Fox regional sports network.
            "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Originally posted by filbert View Post
              It's on "Jayhawk TV" . . . only available on selected Kansas cable systems and ESPN3. It isn't on any national or Fox regional sports network.
              I can only assume that filbert and the Mrs. are going to be in Lawrence this evening. Right?

SUPERBUNNY

Comment

Originally posted by SUPERBUNNY View Post
                I can only assume that filbert and the Mrs. are going to be in Lawrence this evening. Right?

SUPERBUNNY
                Maybe . . .
                "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Maybe . . .
                  Classic filbert response!

SUPERBUNNY

Comment

https://twitter.com/summithoops/stat...01373690564608

Tweet says Espn 2

Comment

Beating Kansas in Lawrence (or pretty much anywhere) is a tall order for anybody in college basketball, but . . . indulge the thought for a moment.

SDSU wins in Allen Fieldhouse. That wouldn't *quite* guarantee an NCAA bid (but if SDSU wins say 24 of the 31 regular season games, it would be pretty much the definition of "quality win" for the NCAA committee yahoos).
                      Hey, a Rabbit can dream, can't he?

What I'm saying is that this is a huge game for SDSU--with enormous upside and almost no downside (because nobody goes into Allen Fieldhouse and wins).

Big plus for SDSU is that stud KU one-and-done big man Billy Preston won't play tonight.

All I'm sayin' is . . . I'm saying there's a chance.
                      "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Originally posted by slosho View Post
                        No idea why I thought it was fox. Maybe the sports app I check scores on I think usually had ESPN3 listed unless it's a fox or something else. Maybe that was it. Well I can watch it on espn3.
                        "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Originally posted by slosho View Post
                          Tweet is deleted. Bad info?
                          Originally posted by JackFan96
                          Well, I don't get to sit in Mom's basement and watch sports all day

Comment

Possibly?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Comment

Beating Kansas in Lawrence (or pretty much anywhere) is a tall order for anybody in college basketball, but . . . indulge the thought for a moment.

SDSU wins in Allen Fieldhouse. That wouldn't *quite* guarantee an NCAA bid (but if SDSU wins say 24 of the 31 regular season games, it would be pretty much the definition of "quality win" for the NCAA committee yahoos).
                              Hey, a Rabbit can dream, can't he?

What I'm saying is that this is a huge game for SDSU--with enormous upside and almost no downside (because nobody goes into Allen Fieldhouse and wins).

Big plus for SDSU is that stud KU one-and-done big man Billy Preston won't play tonight.

All I'm sayin' is . . . I'm saying there's a chance.
                              Well...are we SURE Kansas will be any good this year?!
                              "Life is short so make sure you spend as much time as possible arguing with strangers on the Internet." - Person

Comment

Originally posted by RowdyRabbit View Post
                                Well...are we SURE Kansas will be any good this year?!
                                It seems to me that the second team from Kansas would probably finish in the top third of the Summit. That being said...upsets happen all the time, why can't we be apart of it.

-I feel much better about our ability to stay in the game now that we have a legit quick guard. CBB is all about guard play and we have a couple good ones.
                                -Mr. Daum has to play under control. I feel that sometimes in the big games he gets going a little fast and has a tendency to turn the ball over. Jenkins should be a good pressure relief for him since he knows he doesn't have to score 50 for us to put points up.
                                -Telly has to have his shot dialed in right away. With their size we are going to struggle inside, so the more guys that knock down jumpers the better.
                                -We are going to have to team rebound.
                                -South Dakotan by birth, a Jackrabbit by choice.

Comment

Working...
                                X