Seed Scenarios

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Seed Scenarios

Jay Walker upset that more teams from lower conferences don’t get in over a 4thor 5th place MVFC team. He is clueless.

Comment

The committee obviously felt sorry for them since we so egregiously cheated yesterday.

Comment

Originally posted by YanktonJack7 View Post
        USD is damn lucky that Montana or EWU didn't get in. Then I think they would get matched up with NDSU.

Still, Nicholls and USD were the last 2 teams in and they are playing each other. And USD couldn't outbid Nicholls?

I expect USD to roll if Strevy is able to move.
        Nicholls stadium holds 10,500. Their biggest crowd was a little over 9000

Comment

Originally posted by SoDakJack View Post
          I'm more interested in our draw than the team we just beat.
          With you on that. State has a good draw. They have opportunity to redeem the bad Hobo Day loss and make a deep run.
          You know that you're over the hill when your mind makes a promise that your body can't fill. - L. George

Comment

Originally posted by Prairiehaas View Post
            With you on that. State has a good draw. They have opportunity to redeem the bad Hobo Day loss and make a deep run.
            No we don’t. We drew the team that beat us from our own conference while every other team from the MVFC gets to play super soft teams. Then we get to go to Conway? I’d almost rather got to Fargo than play somewhere with turf that’s known to cause issues for opposing teams footing and we are unfamiliar with against a team that I believe is truly one of the 3 best teams in the country. Meanwhile the freaking yotes get the actual paper tigers of the softland conference. Smh.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
            Remember Gun Saftey-Treat Every Hunter as if he were Loaded

Comment

Originally posted by thumper_76 View Post
              No we don’t. We drew the team that beat us from our own conference while every other team from the MVFC gets to play super soft teams. Then we get to go to Conway? I’d almost rather got to Fargo than play somewhere with turf that’s known to cause issues for opposing teams footing and we are unfamiliar with against a team that I believe is truly one of the 3 best teams in the country. Meanwhile the freaking yotes get the actual paper tigers of the softland conference. Smh.

Then I guess we should just not even worry about playing the game. Should we call one of the team's that didn't make it to see if they want our spot?

Who cares about the Yotea or who they play? If SDSU comes to play it doesn't matter where/who we play. I want another shot at UNI to make up for us playiing our worst game of the season.

Jacks fans better show up to this game. No excuses. It will be, probably, the last game at home for 2 of the best players to ever wear the uniform.
              -South Dakotan by birth, a Jackrabbit by choice.

Comment

All discussion in this post uses current Sagarin rankings.

UNI will be 20 point favs at home vs. Monmouth.
                We will be 7 point favs at home vs. UNI (likely). Chance for redemption, will be a very tough game.

Looking at potential matchups, it would be great if UCA would lose and we would get another home game, but I doubt that, as they would be heavy favorites over both UNH and CCSU.
                We would be 6 point favs at UCA. Have you seen their field? Puke.

Looking further, again it would be great if JMU lost, but I don't see them losing to Stony Brook. Southern Utah is probably our best hope at knocking off JMU, but I kind of doubt it.
                We would be 4 point underdogs at JMU. This would be a lot of fun and a very difficult matchup.

In all likelihood, NDSU will make it to Frisco with a fairly easy route.
                We would be 6 point underdogs. How fun would it be to knock off NDSU again, this time for a championship.

Comment

Jacks fans better show up to this game. No excuses. It will be, probably, the last game at home for 2 of the best players to ever wear the uniform.
                  If there any fair weather fans out there, there is something called “layers”.

Comment

Then I guess we should just not even worry about playing the game. Should we call one of the team's that didn't make it to see if they want our spot?

Who cares about the Yotea or who they play? If SDSU comes to play it doesn't matter where/who we play. I want another shot at UNI to make up for us playiing our worst game of the season.

Ok, you play oblivious to reality then. The reality that the team that was one of the last two in got an easier road than us is ****ed up. Sorry. It is.

Comment

More than anything I want Jacks fans to show up for the game,let's actually make it look like we give a sh it about the playoffs for once if not then why the **** did we care about a new stadium or even care why we win or lose in the regular season. Its time for this fan base to rise and support these players that have "entertained" us year in and year out. Put the God damned hunting gear on and show up!
                      With fans like this who needs enemas.....

Comment

Originally posted by UWMandSDSU View Post
                        Can we have a coat and mitten drive? Then have the spirit squads hand them out at the gate?

Comment

Originally posted by thumper_76 View Post
                          Ok, you play oblivious to reality then. The reality that the team that was one of the last two in got an easier road than us is ****ed up. Sorry. It is.

I would prefer to have a bye week and a guaranteed home game. We should beat every team on our side until we make the semi finals.

Focus on the Jacks instead of worrying so much about the little brother.

Comment

And these

https://www.amazon.com/Hothands-Body...sive+hot+hands

Comment

This will be my first playoff game that I'll actually get to go. Bringing a buddy with as well. If anyone has a tailgate we can crash, hit me up.
                              Originally posted by JackFan96
                              Well, I don't get to sit in Mom's basement and watch sports all day

Comment

I’ll be there. I’ll still be pissed that we get the team that got second in our conference while every other team from the MVFC didn’t have to rematch with a conference member, but I’ll be there.

Comment

Working...
                                X