Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game Week: ISU-Red (ISU-Gray to us colorblind folks)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Game Week: ISU-Red (ISU-Gray to us colorblind folks)

Originally posted by Jackedforlife View Post
    Cox was out there for at least 2 of them...It'll be good to get Kleinschmidt back as well. I have a feeling ISU-r will be trying to ground and pound us.
    Just like Bizon did....bring it!

Comment

Originally posted by Jackedforlife View Post
      Cox was out there for at least 2 of them...It'll be good to get Kleinschmidt back as well. I have a feeling ISU-r will be trying to ground and pound us.
      I did not know we had a Cox on our roster until last Saturday when he made those two tackles. NDSU also had a Cox who was suspended for half the game.

Comment

Originally posted by Nidaros View Post
        I did not know we had a Cox on our roster until last Saturday when he made those two tackles. NDSU also had a Cox who was suspended for half the game.
        That's a lotta... Nvm (refrains from joke so he doesn't get banned)

Comment

Black tops, blue bottoms. Interesting combo... I think this will be the first time. I'll reserve judgement until I see them.

https://twitter.com/GoJacksFB/status/929077272312770569

Comment

Originally posted by CappinHard View Post
            Black tops, blue bottoms. Interesting combo... I think this will be the first time. I'll reserve judgement until I see them.

That is going to be really bad. Yeesh.
            "All I know is what I read on the message boards."
            "Oh, well, there's your problem, then."

Comment

Originally posted by KUlawJack View Post
              That is going to be really bad. Yeesh.
              The picture shows the regular yellow on the helmets... I think it would look better with the black stripe down the middle? But what do I know?

Comment

The SDSU Football account tweeted earlier this week that the Jacks are 4-0 the last 4 times they have worn blue jerseys and white pants and have outscored the opponents 162-70. Coach Eck replied " Let's wear them this week " - guess no one listened. Who decides what combo to wear in football ? I know the starting pitcher usually decides in baseball, but have never heard how it's decided for football.

Comment

Originally posted by bigticket1 View Post
                  I know the starting pitcher usually decides in baseball, but have never heard how it's decided for football.
                  Let's put it all in the hands of our 3rd string QB. Cause really, what else does the guy got going on all week?

Comment

Originally posted by bigticket1 View Post
                    The SDSU Football account tweeted earlier this week that the Jacks are 4-0 the last 4 times they have worn blue jerseys and white pants and have outscored the opponents 162-70. Coach Eck replied " Let's wear them this week " - guess no one listened. Who decides what combo to wear in football ? I know the starting pitcher usually decides in baseball, but have never heard how it's decided for football.
                    The success of the #whiterabbit helmet cannot be denied. Two wins against the Bison.
                    -South Dakotan by birth, a Jackrabbit by choice.

Comment

Originally posted by CappinHard View Post

I’m for it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                      Remember Gun Saftey-Treat Every Hunter as if he were Loaded

Comment

Interesting anecdote for the Military Appreciation game. This game last year was against USD and I drug my wife and daughters (8 months and 4 at the time) up from Florida for their first Jackrabbit game (and my first in 6 years). I told Stig that I was coming to the game with the hope that I could introduce them after the game. Next thing I know is that he's harangued me into talking to the team at the walk through before the game. In retrospect, it was a pretty cool experience. I'll be doing my best to follow the game from a garden spot on the Euphrates tomorrow. Go Jacks!

Comment

Originally posted by Danger41 View Post
                          Interesting anecdote for the Military Appreciation game. This game last year was against USD and I drug my wife and daughters (8 months and 4 at the time) up from Florida for their first Jackrabbit game (and my first in 6 years). I told Stig that I was coming to the game with the hope that I could introduce them after the game. Next thing I know is that he's harangued me into talking to the team at the walk through before the game. In retrospect, it was a pretty cool experience. I'll be doing my best to follow the game from a garden spot on the Euphrates tomorrow. Go Jacks!
                          Not sure you want to admit you had drugged your wife and kids.....
                          "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Stay safe Jackrabbit brother and thank you for your service and dedication.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Be safe and thank you for your service.

Comment

Working...
                              X