• Show
Clear All

• Easton Stick? More like Easton Stink

^^^^
    Originally posted by JackFan96
    Well, I don't get to sit in Mom's basement and watch sports all day

Re: Easton Stick? More like Easton Stink

Was that Nick Mertens out there?
    Jackrabbits: Long ears, strong hind legs, gritty, relentless, fearless.

Comment

Originally posted by WestSideRabbit View Post
      Was that Nick Mertens out there?
      Everyone has an off day, not saying that's an excuse. SDSU was very high on Easton once upon a time. Looks like today we did not lose out on anyone.

Comment

Yeah, I know, this is a smack thread. But, Easton Stick is a very good athlete who has participated in more wins than losses over the Jackrabbits. I'll bet the guys on the Jacks football team hold him in high regard. He did not play well Saturday but to trash him seems to take away from the great play of SDSU's defense. I think r defense caused nearly all of Stick's problems on Saturday. My two cents.

Comment

Originally posted by JackJD View Post
          Yeah, I know, this is a smack thread. But, Easton Stick is a very good athlete who has participated in more wins than losses over the Jackrabbits. I'll bet the guys on the Jacks football team hold him in high regard. He did not play well Saturday but to trash him seems to take away from the great play of SDSU's defense. I think r defense caused nearly all of Stick's problems on Saturday. My two cents.
          If you look at Klieman's presser today, he says that if he had Easton for 20 years, he would have a great career at NDSU in coaching wins. I dont think we will see another bad performance, unless or D continues to shine.

Comment

I don't disagree with anything you've said; however, I would take Christion at QB over Stick every time.

Comment

Can we delete this thread? I’m concerned we’ve aggravated the FCS gods, and this thread will be unbearable if Stick throws for 450 and 5 TDs in the first half of our playoff matchup.......!!!!!!

Comment

Maybe it’s just me, I’m all for smack talk but I’m not a fan of making a thread singling out an opposing player in the title to trash him is beneath us as a fanbase. We’re better than that I would hope. Give them hell overall but don’t make a thread to single one out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                Remember Gun Saftey-Treat Every Hunter as if he were Loaded

Comment

Easton Stick career record vs SDSU. 5-2. I think he will be fine

Comment

Originally posted by scbison View Post
                    Easton Stick career record vs SDSU. 5-2. I think he will be fine
                    You seriously are going to give him credit for 3 wins that Carson Wentz quarterbacked and 1 with Brock Jensen ? In games Stick has actually played he is 1-2.

Comment

Originally posted by bigticket1 View Post
                      You seriously are going to give him credit for 3 wins that Carson Wentz quarterbacked and 1 with Brock Jensen ? In games Stick has actually played he is 1-2.
                      Football is ultimate team game.

And it’s actually 4-2. My bad

Comment

Yep, this whole thread is below the belt, even for a smack forum. If Stick came across as the topical knuckle dragging mouth breather buffalo chip from the Bisonville forum it would be one thing, but by all appearances, he is a class act competitor and good FCS student athlete. That said, whatever said here pales in comparison to the drubbing he took Saturday night in the BV forum.

Comment

lol you guys are lame

it's a ****ing terrible, cheesy joke. calm down you squares.

"easton stink" <--- like read that. does that read as something that's intended to be serious?

below the belt would have been calling him something truly mean like stinky pants or fart face
                          Originally posted by JackFan96
                          Well, I don't get to sit in Mom's basement and watch sports all day

Comment

Originally posted by RabbitObsessed View Post

"easton stink" <--- like read that. does that read as something that's intended to be serious?
                            Whoa. ro, calm down. I read your comment as an attempt to make a cheesy joke, as you say. But, in the context of some message board comments (not on this board) and general criticism being thrown at Stick, I thought it wouldn't hurt to state what is obvious: good guy, good quarterback etc...meeting a defense playing near the top of its game. Yeah, as I wrote before, I know its a smack thread and I'm not critical of your humor [and I chuckled when I first read it].

Now, jbjack...well, I think he hates your guts but you'll have to take that up with him. [Just kidding! ]

Comment

Originally posted by RabbitObsessed View Post
                              lol you guys are lame

it's a ****ing terrible, cheesy joke. calm down you squares.

below the belt would have been calling him something truly mean like stinky pants or fart face
                              Personally, I would have went with Easton "Shtick" since he is a complete joke of a QB.

For the humorless, that was also a joke. I happen to Easton is a pretty good QB who just had a rough day against an improved defense.
                              If you think nobody cares about you, try missing a couple of payments.
                              - Steven Wright

Comment

Working...
                              X