Thread: UND at NDSU week

Default UND at NDSU week

UND plays in Fargo Saturday and the week has started well. I'm sure many have seen the picture circulating on message boards and Twitter showing a Bison fan behaving badly in Minneapolis for last Saturday's game v. Butler at Target Field.

I'd have to score the nasty North Dakota fan rivalry, UND 1, NDSU 0 after NDSU's unforced error. In recent years, the Fan Predictive Index has correctly predicted the outcome of three of the last four games. NDSU is in trouble!

Default Re: UND at NDSU week

Bison by 40
    Disclaimer: This post may contain assumptions and/or opinions related to Jackrabbit Athletics.

56-14 NDSU. Or 31-30 UND. Whatever.
    "I think we'll be OK"

Quote Originally Posted by JackJD View Post
    UND plays in Fargo Saturday and the week has started well. I'm sure many have seen the picture circulating on message boards and Twitter showing a Bison fan behaving badly in Minneapolis for last Saturday's game v. Butler at Target Field.

I'd have to score the nasty North Dakota fan rivalry, UND 1, NDSU 0 after NDSU's unforced error. In recent years, the Fan Predictive Index has correctly predicted the outcome of three of the last four games. NDSU is in trouble!
    After seeing the post you mentioned, will there still be Joose jokes coming out of Fargo? NDSU should win handly, a great team. UND could be a surprise, but not likely

Quote Originally Posted by Nidaros View Post
    After seeing the post you mentioned, will there still be Joose jokes coming out of Fargo? NDSU should win handly, a great team. UND could be a surprise, but not likely
    Iím sure there will be. Iím looking forward to when they start making quips about our tailgating facilities though, this will certainly make an appearance.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Remember Gun Saftey-Treat Every Hunter as if he were Loaded

Alex Wilde, former SDSU WR, is now a member of the UND Fighting Hawks.

Quote Originally Posted by UWMandSDSU View Post
    Alex Wilde, former SDSU WR, is now a member of the UND Fighting Hawks.
    Seems like a step down for him. Any idea why he left?
    "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.Ē Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Quote Originally Posted by thumper_76 View Post
    Iím sure there will be. Iím looking forward to when they start making quips about our tailgating facilities though, this will certainly make an appearance.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Pretty tough to live that one down. While disgusted, I was very happy to see it.