X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: GDT: NDSU Hairy Prairie Cows

Originally posted by slosho View Post
    The delusion is strong over there
    With some it is quite bad. Giving a compliment to an opponent seems near impossible...

Comment

Originally posted by TransAmBison View Post
      With some it is quite bad. Giving a compliment to an opponent seems near impossible...
      The Goedert talk is funny.

What gets me is... it seems like they went from throwing pitchforks at Stick after the SDSU game to talking about whether Stick will get drafted and play in the NFL after the USD game. Granted, I didn't read the whole thread because I just don't have time but that's the vibe I get.

Comment

Originally posted by CappinHard View Post
        The Goedert talk is funny.

What gets me is... it seems like they went from throwing pitchforks at Stick after the SDSU game to talking about whether Stick will get drafted and play in the NFL after the USD game. Granted, I didn't read the whole thread because I just don't have time but that's the vibe I get.
        Well I mean he was chosen by the Almighty Bison to be their QB. So obviously he's NFL caliber. Also can't understand why Brock Jensen didn't play in the CFL, I MEAN HE'S NFL QUALITY! for the same reason Stick is..

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930AZ using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by slosho View Post
          Well I mean he was chosen by the Almighty Bison to be their QB. So obviously he's NFL caliber. Also can't understand why Brock Jensen didn't play in the CFL, I MEAN HE'S NFL QUALITY! for the same reason Stick is..

That's the same program that picked nick Mertens too.
          "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Time to get rid of ads on Tapatalk...

Comment

Working...
            X