GDT: NDSU Hairy Prairie Cows

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: GDT: NDSU Hairy Prairie Cows

People who can't make good arguments instead resort to throwing insults,is what I
    've found to be true.

Comment

Originally posted by CappinHard View Post
      Whatever helps you continue to refuse you wrongly characterized the "move on" thread, bud. You must have a life of ease if calling you on it is the "worst."

Comment

Originally posted by RowdyRabbit View Post
        The SDSU trick plays, along with the 3 times we tried that inside pass to Goedert had me saying nothing but good things about the Bison players discipline. It was incredible to see how well they had those plays defended.
        I was screaming at the tv when SDSU did the screen to Goedert the 2nd time in a row. The Bison completely bit on that...and it was a huge play for the Jacks. The Bison did well at times...but would totally break down at times...which is a complete credit to the Jack's offense. Christion could draw out a play until an opportunity would arise...and then he made accurate throws.

Comment

Originally posted by TransAmBison View Post
          I was screaming at the tv when SDSU did the screen to Goedert the 2nd time in a row. The Bison completely bit on that...and it was a huge play for the Jacks. The Bison did well at times...but would totally break down at times...which is a complete credit to the Jack's offense. Christion could draw out a play until an opportunity would arise...and then he made accurate throws.
          Hmm.. I don't recall that one. Either way. I remain impressed with the Bison D(iscipline).
          Last edited by RowdyRabbit; 11-07-2017, 02:13 PM. Reason: spelling is haard.
          "Life is short so make sure you spend as much time as possible arguing with strangers on the Internet." - Person

Comment

Hmm.. I don't recall that one. Either way. I remain impressed with the Bison D(isciple).
            The Bison D played a screen to Goedert perfectly that went nowhere. Eidsness called the same screen the next play. This time the Bison didn't play it well. It was a gutsy call. If it didn't work people would have been pissed.

Comment

The trick plays have to be fun for the players...an element the Bison have really missed since Vigen left with Bohl. Trick plays used in desperation rarely work...but when the offense is clicking, it is a good way to take it to the next level. The Jacks have had a lot of creativity this year...looks like they are having fun. Much easier season when they are having fun. I can't say say anything has been fun/easy this year for the Bison.
              I haven't followed everything that the Bison have been doing this year but I'm fairly sure I know one thing that has been fun for the team this year- 8-1! Winning is fun for the players, fans and everyone else involved. Maybe NDSU is to the stage where if it's not 11-0, it's not fun but that seems a little tough on the team to me. I know fans will be fans but your coaches press conference seemed like he knows his stuff to me.

Comment

Hmm.. I don't recall that one. Either way. I remain impressed with the Bison D(isciple).
                Disciple?? Hope your not impressed with the Bison disciple (whoever he is) Or did you mean discipline?

Comment

Originally posted by jackdaniel View Post
                  Disciple?? Or did you mean discipline?
                  That's funny right there...I knew what he meant...and so that is what I saw. So Rowdy has come over to the Bison side...I always knew there was something I liked about him.

Hahaha...good catch.

Comment

Originally posted by MontanaRabbit View Post
                    The Bison D played a screen to Goedert perfectly that went nowhere. Eidsness called the same screen the next play. This time the Bison didn't play it well. It was a gutsy call. If it didn't work people would have been pissed.
                    Can you remember how many times SDSU tries to run that play? I think it only worked 1 out of the 4 times they tried to run it. Maybe SDSU tried to run it more times than that. TC had 10 incompletions the whole game and at least 3 of them came on that play so I would say the Bison defended it well.

Comment

That's funny right there...I knew what he meant...and so that is what I saw. So Rowdy has come over to the Bison side...I always knew there was something I liked about him.

Hahaha...good catch.
                      ha,I was hoping he didn't convert...jus fun'n,can't be serious all the time...I knew what he meant too

Comment

Originally posted by 91jack View Post
                        Can you remember how many times SDSU tries to run that play? I think it only worked 1 out of the 4 times they tried to run it. Maybe SDSU tried to run it more times than that. TC had 10 incompletions the whole game and at least 3 of them came on that play so I would say the Bison defended it well.
                        The play has become our new swing pass.

Comment

Originally posted by jakejc795 View Post
                          Whatever helps you continue to refuse you wrongly characterized the "move on" thread, bud. You must have a life of ease if calling you on it is the "worst."
                          The problem is you aren't taking my posts for what they say and rather twisting my words and making assumptions.

You're quickly becoming the most obnoxious poster on here while making it less fun for everyone. If that's what you're going for, keep it up, you're doing a great job. If not, move on and make productive posts. Sincerely, the majority of the board.

Comment

Originally posted by 91jack View Post
                            I can remember 4 times as well and only the one time really worked. The only time it worked was the back to back time and I'm sure that surprised them.

Comment

Originally posted by jacksfaninne View Post
                              I did see a fair amount of green and gold leaving early.
                              Was sitting on the east side right on the north goal-line in the midst of the biggest Bison group. Started the afternoon wondering what we were in for, but the day got more enjoyable as time went on. There was a steady stream of green and gold leaving after the final Jacks touchdown. Never heard a bad word from either side before, during or after the game.

Comment

Originally posted by CappinHard View Post
                                The problem is you aren't taking my posts for what they say and rather twisting my words and making assumptions.

You're quickly becoming the most obnoxious poster on here while making it less fun for everyone. If that's what you're going for, keep it up, you're doing a great job. If not, move on and make productive posts. Sincerely, the majority of the board.
                                If the accuracy with which you assess the sentiments of the majority of the board match the accuracy of your assessments of the other thread, you're on shaky ground.

Feel free to make the level of my annoyance the next poll on here. I think it's more likely you dismiss those who disagree with you or point out inconsistencies in logic as the most annoying.

Comment

Working...
                                X